Loot Why The (New) Legendary Cursed So Rare? (Solution?)

What solution do you think the TLOPO team should make?

• Solution 1

Votes: 33 57.9%
  • Solution 2

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Solution 3

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • None.

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to look back at topics and see different slants again. I'm not sure of your lifestyle, but I would think a large percentage of players aren't kids any more since the potco days, and actually are adults with jobs and maybe new families. What you're suggesting Eric, would make the causal tlopo player perhaps NEVER find a legendary given the lack of time to play. I like the the apparent increase in skull and regular chests for better loot more often. The legendary ratio seems unchanged even with the increased skull drops. I've been beta testing for a year now, and never found a legendary. How do you think it makes one feel when it's suggested that a legendary drops only twice a year? That means if I miss a day it's in game I'm done for another year? Not only is this unrealistic, that kind of rotation could be a game killer loot wise.
The other thing that's nagging me is how weak legendary weapons are for actual usage. I think once one has a legendary, one should be able to go toe to toe with a boss using your legendary and defeat them with some work and technique since you come close with weapon power.
Even level 50 with a high fame may not defeat a good boss. But with a decent legendary, you should get in the ballpark.
I’m pretty sure that was a blatant stab at sarcasm on his part lol

You do, I can defeat any boss solo. I admit Palifico is tough but I've soloed him occasionally, he's so slow that way as to be not worth it. My view is that if you get everything then there's no reason to loot so the very best items should be very hard to get thus maintaining top looters interest. I feel the top items should be for the best and most dedicated players and average players should only get such items by luck. By the way, I am an adult who started playing potco when I saw my son playing it, he's 22 now and occasionally comes on and plays, lol.
I feel the top items should be for the best and most dedicated players and average players should only get such items by luck.
And how you propose to do this? Isn't all looting luck, no matter who is looting? What designates 'best' and 'most dedicated'? I really like an explanation so I can understand about this statement. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back