Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

Will, can i hang out with you?, maybe some of your luck will rub off on me, you have to be the luckiest guy in POTC, lol.

You know whats weird every time you guys get a famed wherever you are I got to ravens cove mine and I immidieatley get a famed weapon. Although nothing that good so far a famed is still a famed.

Very nice Will! My only famed dagger is the Cutthroat Dagger.
I do however have the famed Corsairs Cutlass.

Wow I would be in panic mode if I only had 3 spots left for weapons!

Woo another famed this time the Searing Cannon Ram and Nightwolf got it. That makes 6 for Nightwolf and 29 total. Lol it's gonna be a while before I can use this though Nightwolf's cannon is only lvl 12.
View attachment 473

Congrats again Will! Oy sometimes I feel like a broken record.lol Just kidding, very proud of ya Will, your dedication to finding famed weapons really pays off. Outstanding dude! :woot:

Today just seems to be my lucky day, i never get anything, ever, (did get a pair of bloomers and deck of cards once) but today playing at dark heart with over twenty people what a surprise, the legendary lost sword of el patron i think it was called, a cutless, i think attack 86, in a chest, that was unexpected.

Congrats heres my 2 newest famed wich makes 31 total.
Famed24.jpg
Famed25.jpg

From darkheart, and the rc mine mainly. I've gotten a few ones in other locations such as torments, but for the most part darkheart and rc mine.

Actually I have 2 spots left now, I have a few weapons tha are rare and I'll gladly get rid of to keep my famed. I think I'm gonna use Nightwolf more often cause he has plenty of room. Ps I wish we cud trade weapons between pirates I'd make a 4th one and use him as storage I'd even call him Will Weaponstorage or Weaponvault.

Back