Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

the best way to get famed is to kill high lvl enemies/bosses ( devil root is the highest lvl boss that drops loot found on outcast )

the faster u kill them the more kpm ( kill per minute ) and the higher chance for loot and every so often the servers reset you have to loot through all the weapons until you get a famed

( i was looking at the phase files and found the script for a dual weild rusty cutlass )

the best way to get famed is to kill high lvl enemies/bosses ( devil root is the highest lvl boss that drops loot found on outcast )

the faster u kill them the more kpm ( kill per minute ) and the higher chance for loot and every so often the servers reset you have to loot through all the weapons until you get a famed

( i was looking at the phase files and found the script for a dual weild rusty cutlass )

Hmm, from my experience with famed it did not seem to matter about the kpm. I have also known several people who have received famed from lower level enemies.

I really do think it is just a matter of luck ... You need to be at the right place at the right time.

Hmm, from my experience with famed it did not seem to matter about the kpm. I have also known several people who have received famed from lower level enemies.

I really do think it is just a matter of luck ... You need to be at the right place at the right time.

its more rare from low lvl enemies the higher the lvl and the faster you kill it the more you get skulls

my friend ally and i team him with blunder and always the first 3 kills we get a skull each time mostly

i mostly get rare or a repeat of the same famed
EDIT (Nov 10, 2010 11:34 PM):
i got like 8 corsairs bayonets
EDIT (Nov 10, 2010 11:39 PM):
the best famed i ever got was the admirals cutlass from sailing i sunk 1 warlord and got a skull and in it i got the admirals lol i got it like the first day weapons were out
EDIT (Nov 10, 2010 11:40 PM):
and i get a skull the first 3 kills not every 3 kills

i mostly get rare or a repeat of the same famed
EDIT (Nov 10, 2010 11:34 PM):
i got like 8 corsairs bayonets

Well, that would serve no purpose to me. I usually trash rare unless it is something I really want. I am after Famed and Legendary only. So, kpm does not necessarily mean anything then? lol

Like I said I really don't think it matters what the kpm is. It is just if you are in the right place at the right time.

Unless of course you were at Darky wearing a pink shirt standing on your head THAT will get you a famed weapon for sure :p

Well, that would serve no purpose to me. I usually trash rare unless it is something I really want. I am after Famed and Legendary only. So, kpm does not necessarily mean anything then? lol

Like I said I really don't think it matters what the kpm is. It is just if you are in the right place at the right time.

Unless of course you were at Darky wearing a pink shirt standing on your head THAT will get you a famed weapon for sure :p
lol the game resets the servers every few hours you gotta loot through all the bad loot and then you get a bigger chance for famed/legends and kpm matters cuz the more u kill it the less time it takes to loot everything out and the less time that takes the faster youll get a famed

Well, I still do not agree.
When El Patron first came out I spend HOURS upon HOURS looking for that sword and like in a previous thread I stated many people told me the best way to get it was by using blade storm then fast switching to Dagger using vipers nest and back and forth with the skill points on those maxed.( among other things ) I did this for hours on end It did not matter how fast the kill was. Nor does it seem to matter now.

I can do that very same thing at Dark over and over again and nothing yet I can throw a grenade and get a famed? It does not matter its the luck of the draw :rolleyes:

Well, I still do not agree.
When El Patron first came out I spend HOURS upon HOURS looking for that sword and like in a previous thread I stated many people told me the best way to get it was by using blade storm then fast switching to Dagger using vipers nest and back and forth with the skill points on those maxed.( among other things ) I did this for hours on end It did not matter how fast the kill was. Nor does it seem to matter now.

I can do that very same thing at Dark over and over again and nothing yet I can throw a grenade and get a famed? It does not matter its the luck of the draw :rolleyes:

I have to agree with De on this one, I spent lots of time at Darky using all kinds of tips that people had given me and got nothing. I went there one day to level my grenades and walla I got El Patron's Lost sword and believe me it was a slooow process with grenades. lol;)

after playing at the mine for weeks now, i get nothing better than a deck of cards and a pair of bloomers, and today, PAYDIRT, a plaguefire blade,....one of the guys said, i wanted one of those, i said, well you are welcome to the bloomers, i wont be wearing them any time soon, hehe

Congrats Bella and Pirate Lass! Wow, Queen's Nest, I remember back in the summer I got a famed single repeater pistol from the boss in the Rat's Nest. I don't use it though because I prefer the 3 shot repeater pistols. ;)

Early this morning, while questing in Queen's Nest, I got two Famed Weapons. A War Scattergun, famed Blunderbuss (attack 72) and a famed Bejeweled Sabre (attack 42). I thought it was a random place to find them.

Lol I guess our whole guild is getting war scatterguns first de then me and now you.

Newest Famed From My First Kill In R.C. Mine As Veteran The Masterwork Broadsword. This is my 22nd famed for darkmonk and 27th total.
Famed22.jpg

Back