Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

I have a question whenever you get a loot puch theres 1 skull and bones and 2 for loot chest and 3 for loot skull chest. But there are 5 available spots for skull and bones. So are we eventually gonna get more valuable chest or whats that about.

My 20th famed for darkmonk and 25th total the war scattergun.

screenshot_2010-11-04_21-49-20.jpg

Thankx I actually like this gun for some reason its more powerful than my buccanners blunderbuss yet the attack dif is 2 higher for buc blunder.

I have a question whenever you get a loot puch theres 1 skull and bones and 2 for loot chest and 3 for loot skull chest. But there are 5 available spots for skull and bones. So are we eventually gonna get more valuable chest or whats that about.

A friend said he got a 4-skull skull loot chest one day. I've never seen anything higher than 3 skulls, myself.

Got my first famed dagger yesterday at Darkhart, have plenty of other famed weapons but that was the first famed dagger. "Dagger Of The Dark Idol"

My Wish List:
Black Shark Blade-I want a famed with rolling attack.
Dagger of the Dark or Golden Idol-I like that dagger style the best
Demon or Shark Fang Knives-I like that style better
Any Legendary Weapon-Duh who doesn't want one
And bright pants and belts

wow Will i am amazed at your collection i have no dolls or pistols nor blunders..i do have a famed cannon ram and a large may i say so so. i will have to log in and write down what she has. but unlike everybody here i have gotten famed from Remy, Neban, General Hex, undead Timmy and of course Ol Darky :D
EDIT (Nov 9, 2010 6:22 AM):
wow Will i am amazed at your collection i have no dolls or pistols nor blunders..i do have a famed cannon ram and a large may i say so so. i will have to log in and write down what she has. but unlike everybody here i have gotten famed from Remy, Neban, General Hex, undead Timmy and of course Ol Darky :D

Back