Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

its a matter of where u loot and when u loot so lets set up a scenario ok so lets say you loot at dark hart on abassa
you can loot and loot and loot and not get any good weapons for a while until the server is reset they take random famed/legendaries and put them on each server and abassa gets looted very quickly in all but cannon defense and fishing so those might be spots you can use there a now lets say you move to a quite server no won has ever played on and you kill him and get the stockpile of weapons that were put on that server at that time you could kill him for a hour and get 3 - 6 famed and maybe a legend servers are only refreshed when all the loot is drained ( in witch case only commons crudes and money remain and possibly a rare ) witch can be awhile b4 that happens sense each server is on a random schedule for being reset and when you run out of good loot change servers \\

Hope this helps lol

its a matter of where u loot and when u loot so lets set up a scenario ok so lets say you loot at dark hart on abassa
you can loot and loot and loot and not get any good weapons for a while until the server is reset they take random famed/legendaries and put them on each server and abassa gets looted very quickly in all but cannon defense and fishing so those might be spots you can use there a now lets say you move to a quite server no won has ever played on and you kill him and get the stockpile of weapons that were put on that server at that time you could kill him for a hour and get 3 - 6 famed and maybe a legend servers are only refreshed when all the loot is drained ( in witch case only commons crudes and money remain and possibly a rare ) witch can be awhile b4 that happens sense each server is on a random schedule for being reset and when you run out of good loot change servers \\

Hope this helps lol
That was long lol. But still, useful info.

I have horendous luck (did I spell that right?) My best sword is Barnacle Breaker, it does 76 damage. I am hoping to get Behemoth Blade soon.

Just got Barracuda Blade from Tormenta!
barracuda.png

POP QUIZ: What was the original title of this thread.Winner gets a prize. Anyone who asks what the prize is will be disqualified and comment will be removed.

OMG! I just got Silver Freeze from a Brinescum first try today at Tormenta! But already had it :(. But i Also looted Bloodfire Broadsword today in the mines :D.

Back