Your Pets

How many pets do you have?

• Total voters
IMG_0813[1].JPG IMG_0083[1].JPG
She actually passed away a few months ago, but it feels like she's still with me sometimes, so I wanted to post a pic. :)
She was a bit grumpy (especially in her elder years), but still a good girl nonetheless.

Aww, what a sweetheart :)

You have my sympathies for the loss of her, it is a very difficult thing to endure :(
We must always think of the joy they brought to our lives, that is such a thing to treasure :hugs:
Thank you for your sympathies! I appreciate them. It was hard to deal with, as she was the first dog I'd ever had. It's gotten better though, and I remember her very fondly. :hugs:

I've been there myself hun...a few times now, it's always difficult.
The first dog I considered to be my own, was Sooty. I had her from being barely a teenager myself...until my own daughter was in her teens.
We were devastated to lose her, I still miss her terribly. But I console myself with memories of the love and fun we shared....to think that if I hadn't made the decision to take her that day, she would most likely have only lived a few weeks. I don't regret my early venture as a criminal for one second :)

I've been there myself hun...a few times now, it's always difficult.
The first dog I considered to be my own, was Sooty. I had her from being barely a teenager myself...until my own daughter was in her teens.
We were devastated to lose her, I still miss her terribly. But I console myself with memories of the love and fun we shared....to think that if I hadn't made the decision to take her that day, she would most likely have only lived a few weeks. I don't regret my early venture as a criminal for one second :)
Aww, it's so sweet that your daughter got to grow up with her! I love the name Sooty! What breed of dog was she?

My Suzie dog is a toy poodle, she only weighs about 2 pounds. She's already 15 yrs old. (this is an old pic of her I've posted before)
She's modeling her Mario & Luigi pajamas I made for her. When she gets finicky I call her a diva or Suzanna Marie.
She's a lil ole lady dog, but she gets very spunky sometimes. She spins around in circles when she's excited, but now she's so blind she flies into things. She hasn't barked in years, maybe since her hearing started going.
She's a very sweet dog.
Suzie_pjs.png

My Suzie dog is a toy poodle, she only weighs about 2 pounds. She's already 15 yrs old. (this is an old pic of her I've posted before)
She's modeling her Mario & Luigi pajamas I made for her. When she gets finicky I call her a diva or Suzanna Marie.
She's a lil ole lady dog, but she gets very spunky sometimes. She spins around in circles when she's excited, but now she's so blind she flies into things. She hasn't barked in years, maybe since her hearing started going.
She's a very sweet dog.
View attachment 95353
She's such a sweetie! I absolutely LOVE her pajamas! :)

I really wanna see everyone's pets! I love animals of all kinds tbh and it always makes me happy to see everyone's babies! I'll post my two :)

I have two rats, Mo and Penelope! Mo is the darker one and Penelope is the lighter one. They have been major therapy pets for me and I love them so much. View attachment 95251

Wow! your pets are so cute;). I also have a hamster and I'm looking for a small cage that will be perfect for my hamster, where I can put some toys or build a room inside. Any recommendation for a nice cage? ;)

Wow! your pets are so cute;). I also have a hamster and I'm looking for a small cage that will be perfect for my hamster, where I can put some toys or build a room inside. Any recommendation for a nice cage? ;)
IMG_6295.JPG
They're directed mostly towards rats but Critter Nation cages are wonderful! They're big and durable and leave lots of room for decoration! Pic attached of the inside of mine :)

As for a small cage, Kaytee cages are pretty nice! But if you're looking for lots of room to decorate, Critter Nation for sure!

I'm so glad you made this thread @Valisilwen I meant to do one myself and never found the time lol

I love animals and have always lived with one or more at a time throughout my life and done many years in animal rescue including wild animals,birds and pets.
I will be putting my fur babies on here soon <3
Ah, I love that! I would love to do rescuing myself :) and yes, please do! I'd love to see them :)

She's a very sweet dog.
View attachment 95353
I love toy poodles! She is very cute <3

Here are my current furries :) Misty is 5 years old and Bandit is 10 weeks.

I haven't been able to play much lately as Bandit needs to be watched ALL the time lol. He is very boisterous and extremely energetic,oh and he loves cables :/ (though you wouldn't believe it from that pic LOL)

If you look closely you can even see a @Savvyrascal in the background of Bandit :p

bxMfyS3.jpg

Back