Your Pets

How many pets do you have?

• Total voters
okayyyy...here are the cuties I told about.... not great quality pics i'm afraid and kinda big so I put them in a spoiler

...and please excuse the truly awful carpets...they were fashionable at the time!

inXcX2F.jpg

GqZon8y.jpg

NNgCbBW.jpg

f9hN7mu.jpg

Zieo06O.jpg

Kr1mKlJ.jpg

....this one is the bonus pic....Brandy- one of my mom's dogs, but too cute not to show :)
7Q7J2kj.jpg

<3

View attachment 95692 They're directed mostly towards rats but Critter Nation cages are wonderful! They're big and durable and leave lots of room for decoration! Pic attached of the inside of mine :)

Thanks, Valisiliwen, I found this critter nation cage online and they have different types and design which I think is cool. I just wanted to ask where you got yours? Is your critter nation cheaper than the one I found?

Here are my current furries :) Misty is 5 years old and Bandit is 10 weeks.

I haven't been able to play much lately as Bandit needs to be watched ALL the time lol. He is very boisterous and extremely energetic,oh and he loves cables :/ (though you wouldn't believe it from that pic LOL)

If you look closely you can even see a @Savvyrascal in the background of Bandit :p

bxMfyS3.jpg
What cute kitties, awww!!!!

Thanks, Valisiliwen, I found this critter nation cage online and they have different types and design which I think is cool. I just wanted to ask where you got yours? Is your critter nation cheaper than the one I found?
I got mine thru Facebook Marketplace but you can get them on amazon or ebay! The one I have is a single critter nation cage. A double critter nation cage costs more but is really big. I'd start with the single though because you can always buy the add on to make it a double! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...89&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B001NJ0DAY&th=1

okayyyy...here are the cuties I told about.... not great quality pics i'm afraid and kinda big so I put them in a spoiler

...and please excuse the truly awful carpets...they were fashionable at the time!

inXcX2F.jpg

GqZon8y.jpg

NNgCbBW.jpg

f9hN7mu.jpg

Zieo06O.jpg

Kr1mKlJ.jpg

....this one is the bonus pic....Brandy- one of my mom's dogs, but too cute not to show :)
7Q7J2kj.jpg

<3
SO CUTE!!!!

My pet is very quiet and doesn't need a lot of upkeep. It supplies its own food and water. It also likes to photobomb all of my pictures; it's a somewhat annoying trait, but my life would be very different without my pet.
b22cf0a31ce7b6111ec972005430894f.png
It doesn't have a name yet. What should I name it?

My pet is very quiet and doesn't need a lot of upkeep. It supplies its own food and water. It also likes to photobomb all of my pictures; it's a somewhat annoying trait, but my life would be very different without my pet.
[OFF TOPIC]
Whoever's running this account, you are a god. Always love reading your posts, keep it up! :thumbsup:

Aww it's so cute :)
Is it a boy or a girl?
Maybe you could call it.....Clara-Phil (pronounced chlorophyll) ......then you're covered either way :p

...and I agree with Mike, you rock! :rocker:

3 Cats atm for me, small black and white shorthair named Mew(yes after the pokemon since she sounds almost exactly like it), orange tabby named Peanuts, and a calico ragdoll/norwegian forest cat/maine coon mix named Snarf

Aww it's so cute :)
Is it a boy or a girl?
Maybe you could call it.....Clara-Phil (pronounced chlorophyll) ......then you're covered either way :p

...and I agree with Mike, you rock! :rocker:
Clara-Phil. I like it. I also just noticed that there's actually two pets in the picture, so I'll name the one on the left Clara and the one on the right Phil.

Last edited:
Back