Blackbeard's sword has been found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
has everyone ignored what disney said when they released the game... new story quest every 4 years in october of this year makes 4 years they'll probably release something then test has been getting closed and reset lately maybe there already preparing it for a update for testers ( speaking of witch does anyone have the download launcher for test? i formatted my laptop and i need it back )

i have never heard such a thing and disney has broken their promises before

Getting back on topic....

I was at first skeptical of the sword as just a promotional tool being used by Disney in order to promote "On Stranger Tides." However, with recent statements by Caymen stating that the sword may have "other, hidden powers," I'm starting to contemplate the possibilities behind the situation.

The most probable would be the entry of Blackbeard in to the Caribbean, possibly in search for the Fountain of Youth. (New Story Quest?) I still see the sword as just a tug-in for the crew of the Queen Anne's Revenge, but it's a very strong one.

I heard it does really well on Thralls...
IDK if this means anything but it might be good againt cursed beasts.
And look what news our own JOhyn Foulroberts detected on the website:

April 18, 2011 02:32PM

John Foulroberts Lv 50

Very nice sword! I can't wait to hear what happens next!

April 18, 2011 02:32PM

ADMIN GM Caymen Trench

All Pirates should certainly obtain Blackbeard's sword for their weapons stash, John. As the riddle makes clear, something still be afoot and "a ready Pirate sleeps not with the fishes" as they say.

IN OTHER WORDS DONT THROW OUT YOUR SWORD!!!!

Getting back on topic....

I was at first skeptical of the sword as just a promotional tool being used by Disney in order to promote "On Stranger Tides." However, with recent statements by Caymen stating that the sword may have "other, hidden powers," I'm starting to contemplate the possibilities behind the situation.

The most probable would be the entry of Blackbeard in to the Caribbean, possibly in search for the Fountain of Youth. (New Story Quest?) I still see the sword as just a tug-in for the crew of the Queen Anne's Revenge, but it's a very strong one.

they will not add the fountain itself but a new story yes they cant add the fountain because it cant go to the 4th movie this game is set between the first and second though i do wish they could go into the movies a little more even if it isnt correct with the storyline

Well couldn't the Fountain be a side quest? What if we have to protect the Fountain from Jolly Roger? There are plenty of ways to add the Fountain without upsetting the movie series

Well couldn't the Fountain be a side quest? What if we have to protect the Fountain from Jolly Roger? There are plenty of ways to add the Fountain without upsetting the movie series

yes but u forget jolly is already dead and therefore has no need for eternal life because unless we defeat him for good he cant die but the complicated part is how we can get to the fountain and we wont even know what will be there untill the movie comes out so untill then we can only assume from what we have seen

No the Spanish Royla Navy is after the Fountain in the movie and the King of England employed Sparrow to get the Fountain for him and away from the Spanish

But maybe the Fountain will bring him back to "life"?
EDIT (Apr 22, 2011 at 10:22 AM):

Don't you mean the Navy?

um jolly does not care and realy if he was alive he would be a much easier target because the reason jolly has all those powers is because he was cursed

FINE FINE! Jolly wouldnt want the Fountain you win! But that doesn't mean the Foutain can't make an apperance in the game...

FINE FINE! Jolly wouldnt want the Fountain you win! But that doesn't mean the Foutain can't make an apperance in the game...

i said it would be hard to put the fountain in i didnt say it was impossible infact i hope they do but make us a little more pirate like about the matter instead of a hero

it was around the end of the year that the game came out they said that a story quest will be released every 4 years

thanks if u could find a link could u post?
Like to have them in your crew, like Blackbeard? Interesting but Blackbeard still could be in the game

well blackbeard could be and it could explain how he got the sword but i would rather not loose the sword to blackbeard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back