Recruiting Dark Archive

Any 'Official' Dark Archive guild, whether it is on LOTRO, ESO, POTCO emulator or any other game must involve a current Dark Archive officer and must be voted on by our officers. Any other creation of a Dark Archive guild will be considered a fake and a copy cat. The members thereof will NOT receive access to our guild site at www.darkarchive.guildlaunch.com. All OFFICIAL Dark Archive guild members will receive free access to our site.

I see this thread is no longer sticky :p

Be sure to save a spot for good ol' me :D

To guarantee your position, please register at our guild site at http://darkarchive.guildlaunch.com/

We do not know at this time what limit there will be (if any) on how large a guild can be. The original POTCO set the limit at 500. We will save positions for former members and those already registered at our site.

so to have a chance at joining you have to register to the site?

Probably no, Panos. I doubt that we will have reached the limit on guild members when the game opens. This is a precaution so that those who were members or those who want to be are guaranteed a spot. If the guild does fill up, which I doubt, we can create a waiting list. However, I want to be clear that it is NOT required to join our guild site in order to be a member of our guild.

Only OFFICERS are required to have a membership there due to the ongoing discussions that must take place and decisions that must be made as we are not all in the game at the same time.

just submitted an application :D also whats the guild rules because i tried looking but it says it dont exist

The guild rules that existed during POTCO are at the beginning of this thread. However, we may need to make a few changes when TLOPO opens depending on conditions. The main idea of our guild is that our members play fairly (no cheating) and we are considerate of others. They should also be listed on our guild site. I'll double check that.

~Kat

The guild rules that existed during POTCO are at the beginning of this thread. However, we may need to make a few changes when TLOPO opens depending on conditions. The main idea of our guild is that our members play fairly (no cheating) and we are considerate of others. They should also be listed on our guild site. I'll double check that.

~Kat
okay thanks!

eccf1e2be0de47bbb977a4de87bdbe2f.png

Here is where you click for the guild rules as they existed during the original POTCO game. I have no doubt some changes will be made as we play TLOPO and issues arise.

Probably no, Panos. I doubt that we will have reached the limit on guild members when the game opens. This is a precaution so that those who were members or those who want to be are guaranteed a spot. If the guild does fill up, which I doubt, we can create a waiting list. However, I want to be clear that it is NOT required to join our guild site in order to be a member of our guild.

Only OFFICERS are required to have a membership there due to the ongoing discussions that must take place and decisions that must be made as we are not all in the game at the same time.

oh ok thanks!!!

10/23/2016:

I did a little housekeeping today on the guild site - I've pruned and adjusted policies where necessary to update them for the arrival of guilds in TLOPO. Additionally, the rules now have their own dedicated page, rather than hosting them within a thread: http://darkarchive.guildlaunch.com/sections/guild_rules/?gid=196449

Also un-broke our guild calendar. I've created a new calendar in Google Calendar for better management of displaying guild events. It's up on the nav now as well.
http://darkarchive.guildlaunch.com/sections/calendar/?gid=196449

Last edited:
Boss and I decided that with all the work that JFR does for our guild and the guild site, it's about time he was promoted. The title of First Mate has been replaced with "Co-GM", a title we will share :).

GRATS JFR!!

latest

Also thanks to Destroyer Maniac Revenge, we now have our guild name reserved on PO(R)!!! Meet the new Guild Master of PO(R) DA!!

• d5e19d7b72aa2eaddfa843e78058b2a2.png

Keep a weather eye on developments for a possibility of having DA family on BOTH GAMES!

Thanks, everyone. It's a pleasure to be among such a vibrant, cheerful group of people. As we move closer and closer to TLOPO's Beta phase, I've been doing a lot of prep work for the guild to ensure we are as organized and prepared to take on the next phase of our guild's history. I'm excited to see all of you again and I can't wait to welcome new members into the guild once again.

Back