Recruiting Dark Archive

I would love to join Dark Archive :) I'm just looking for a group of friendly Pirates to play with, experienced or not! I'm always willing to help new and old players alike. I've been playing since 2007, this game was my childhood. You may have known me from the game as Bill Mac Jones or Eric Guneagle. I have a youtube channel I used to post videos on (Eaglegun35). I may start that up again for TLOPO. Hope to see you all in the game sometime soon! :)

I would love to join Dark Archive :) I'm just looking for a group of friendly Pirates to play with, experienced or not! I'm always willing to help new and old players alike. I've been playing since 2007, this game was my childhood. You may have known me from the game as Bill Mac Jones or Eric Guneagle. I have a youtube channel I used to post videos on (Eaglegun35). I may start that up again for TLOPO. Hope to see you all in the game sometime soon! :)

We would love you have ya! Just PM myself or any other officer and we can arrange a time and place to meet.

Our FIRST EVER TLOPO Dark Archive guild contest is AFOOT!!

Please check out our guild site for details!!!

Winner: $20.00 Amazon.com Gift Card

Hint: Better get that fishing pole EARLY!

f212ae3f445799cce3d57cc6e3ad5465.jpg

Can I be invited to the guild? I'm already a member + I sent a message on the website but haven't gotten a reply yet. My play time ends in an hour.

Can I be invited to the guild? I'm already a member + I sent a message on the website but haven't gotten a reply yet. My play time ends in an hour.

I'm currently at work, so I cannot invite you. However, if you schedule another playtime I am available after 7 pm est tonight and tomorrow night, and I am available all day Monday.

I'm currently at work, so I cannot invite you. However, if you schedule another playtime I am available after 7 pm est tonight and tomorrow night, and I am available all day Monday.
Sounds great, thank you. My next time begins in an hour but I'll get another one tonight. I'll message you tonight :) Thanks again!

I just got on. Anyone available to guild me? I can meet them anywhere and on any server.

We apologize for our guild site being down currently. Guildlaunch picked a really bad time to do maintenance (I complained). If you need to be guilded, you can contact us here at these forums.

Hey, I used to be a part of INFERNO in POTCO. I was max rank (50) and called Flayzian so if any of you guys remember me, hey! I started beta in SPITFIRE (INFERNO Rebuild Guild) however due to lack of interest, low numbers and inactivity I've decided to look for another guild to spend my time. I loved POTCO because I made so many online friends and interacted with the community so much, thats why I want to join this guild, so I can be a part of that community once again! Hope I'm acccepted!

Hey, I used to be a part of INFERNO in POTCO. I was max rank (50) and called Flayzian so if any of you guys remember me, hey! I started beta in SPITFIRE (INFERNO Rebuild Guild) however due to lack of interest, low numbers and inactivity I've decided to look for another guild to spend my time. I loved POTCO because I made so many online friends and interacted with the community so much, thats why I want to join this guild, so I can be a part of that community once again! Hope I'm acccepted!

Ahoy mate! We would love for you to become a member of our beloved guild! Please register at our Guild Site ( http://darkarchive.guildlaunch.com/ ) After you've applied we have a shout box on the site so we can get in touch and meet to guild you. Please read over all the rules on the site, (tab can be found on the main page) as well as an Officer will go over them with you again before guilding.

Hope to see ye soon mate!

Last edited:
Back