Recruiting Dark Archive

I currently don't intend to join the guild as I've been considering making my own of just some close friends.. but I still like to keep tabs on this thread because I respect this guild.
Also un-broke our guild calendar. I've created a new calendar in Google Calendar for better management of displaying guild events. It's up on the nav now as well.
http://darkarchive.guildlaunch.com/sections/calendar/?gid=196449
I went to look at your calendar as a guest on your site, and can't seem to view it. Is this inentional? I can access the page but the calendar frame is blank.

I currently don't intend to join the guild as I've been considering making my own of just some close friends.. but I still like to keep tabs on this thread because I respect this guild.

I went to look at your calendar as a guest on your site, and can't seem to view it. Is this inentional? I can access the page but the calendar frame is blank.
Looks like I forgot to enable public viewing. Should be good to go now, but let me know if you still can't see it.

Because the game closed?

Well I have to say that is a good and most logical answer and am glad it has happened. I gained an enormous respect for John Foulroberts when I first saw his Remembrance video and have viewed it several times since. As many of his other videos. The flood of nostalgia that washed over me as I remembered, after playing 5 pirates and maxed all but 1 and got him to 49, of being in every area of the video. The quotes in the end always gets to me. We thought the game and friends we loved was gone forever. Not so thanks to the people like John and TLOPO staff and Devs. We can't give thanks enough to them for bringing back our dreams. That horizon is nearer and nearer. :cheer1:

Pushed out Guildlaunch's newest V5 layout. The site deserved a face-lift! Hopefully this new layout will make using the site a lot cleaner and easier to use.

Keep in mind that V5 is in beta. Like TLOPO's beta testing, remember that some features of the site may be broken/not look right. I'll do my best to correct things, but I'm pretty much at the mercy of GL until they update the layout again.

v5 preview.png

Pushed out Guildlaunch's newest V5 layout. The site deserved a face-lift! Hopefully this new layout will make using the site a lot cleaner and easier to use.

Keep in mind that V5 is in beta. Like TLOPO's beta testing, remember that some features of the site may be broken/not look right. I'll do my best to correct things, but I'm pretty much at the mercy of GL until they update the layout again.

View attachment 72863

I like it! :)

I saw that but it felt like something different than a sort/filter in my mind. Not trying to pick on the site, just curious about some functionality and trying to give feedback. :)
Yeah, I think I remember what you mean. Version 5 apparently did away with the "table" roster view. Not sure what can be done to bring that back - might have to wait for GL to update again.

Edit: Ah, wait! Found it.
143d770a4a2146df4671a3cb8a932742.png

Yeah, I think I remember what you mean. Version 5 apparently did away with the "table" roster view. Not sure what can be done to bring that back - might have to wait for GL to update again.

Edit: Ah, wait! Found it.
143d770a4a2146df4671a3cb8a932742.png
Geeeze John... Just had a look at your guild site etc. You guy's seem as OP as your PC specs! I can see why it's so tempting to join:D
:pirate ship:

Last edited:
Back