"From the fire we are born stronger."
Guild Server: Bequermo
Guild Site: http://darkarchive.guildlaunch.com/
Founded: August 25th, 2009
GM: @Jason Firewalker
Guild #: 509388 (POTCO)
Guild Flag

About Us
Ahoy! We are the Dark Archive. We are a large, active, inclusive guild of respectable pirates, scallywags, smugglers, and the like. There are absolutely no requirements for you to join us - we accept all levels and personalities. We take part in guild events weekly, and we'll help with just about anything; be it sailing, questing, leveling, or looting. To ensure an enjoyable experience, we just have a few rules you need to follow.

View attachment 86860

Guild Rules
A full list and rundown of our rules and policies can be found by clicking here.

Guild Discord
We have a Discord server available to all members of the guild whom are registered on the guild site as well as have 2 months of cumulative time spent in the guild. Message an officer for an invite link.

Guild Video
Nice group shot. Seems like nice pirates.
However, your looting policy is incredibly stifling and restrictive.
Over the top oppressive and ludicrous in their demands.
Obviously, no one has to fear myself requesting to join. My loss perhaps as the guild looks to have lots of quality pirates.
Good luck.

Nice group shot. Seems like nice pirates.
However, your looting policy is incredibly stifling and restrictive.
Over the top oppressive and ludicrous in their demands.
Obviously, no one has to fear myself requesting to join. My loss perhaps as the guild looks to have lots of quality pirates.
Good luck.
I regret that you feel that way. Our looting policy is built fundamentally off of common courtesy and respect for others - the main component being to respect others' spaces, ultimately to reduce the occurrence of confrontations. I fail to see how this is ludicrous/stifling/restrictive, but to each their own.

Thanks for checking out our thread!

DASvSSunday.jpg

hello Members of Dark Archive. I was talking to Charles Warmonk, as I stubled upon a video he had made and I discovered that tlopo has been released and I used to be in Dark Archive once upon a time ago. I was wondering if this fine guild is still alive and well and if I could rejoin as I have been grinding trying to get my pirate back to his once former glory. I was referred here by Mr. Charles, and told that an officer may be able to recruit me into the guild. its great to see the game I loved so much make a return I'm just mad I'm very late to find out LOL. Any who Fair winds members of DA!! hope to hear from you wonderful pirates soon either in game or on here.
Sincerely, Jim Wildshot

Please send me a PM with a date, time, and location. It's easier to plan ahead than to hope someone reads this thread in a timely fashion. Also be sure to include @John Foulroberts . We can arrange for someone to meet you. Be sure to state what time zone you are in also.

Thanks
KFK

757c1e47731b4fe524c275228f407552.png

What makes this guild so special that it would survive for 9 years?

This includes a two year gap when we had no common game to play together as a family. During that two year gap we were scattered. Some played Minecraft together, others were on Lord of the Rings Online, or other games. But the heart of the Dark Archive continued to beat. When TLOPO opened its gates, our guild immediately reformed. Within a few months we regained over half of our officers and many of our former POTCO members. We made new friends, new family, and we are currently standing at over 480 members, 94% who are actively playing with less than 7 months inactivity.

The Dark Archive was founded by Jason Firewalker and Kat Five Knives. They were two friends in different guilds who had similar unfortunate experiences in their guilds. They resolved to make a guild that was stable, one that would be there for each other, one that would have rules to help keep the peace, keep the guild together, and help make playing the game safe and fun for both young and old alike.

I think we have lived up to that promise and the results are evident. As our ninth year approaches, I would like to encourage you to post your fond memories of being in the DA. Please.. no troll posts as they will be removed. This is about OUR guild, OUR family, and the good memories we share.

757c1e47731b4fe524c275228f407552.png

What makes this guild so special that it would survive for 9 years?

This includes a two year gap when we had no common game to play together as a family. During that two year gap we were scattered. Some played Minecraft together, others were on Lord of the Rings Online, or other games. But the heart of the Dark Archive continued to beat. When TLOPO opened its gates, our guild immediately reformed. Within a few months we regained over half of our officers and many of our former POTCO members. We made new friends, new family, and we are currently standing at over 480 members, 94% who are actively playing with less than 7 months inactivity.

The Dark Archive was founded by Jason Firewalker and Kat Five Knives. They were two friends in different guilds who had similar unfortunate experiences in their guilds. They resolved to make a guild that was stable, one that would be there for each other, one that would have rules to help keep the peace, keep the guild together, and help make playing the game safe and fun for both young and old alike.

I think we have lived up to that promise and the results are evident. As our ninth year approaches, I would like to encourage you to post your fond memories of being in the DA. Please.. no troll posts as they will be removed. This is about OUR guild, OUR family, and the good memories we share.
There is so much to say about each member of Dark Archive, to truly grasp it you'd have to just witness it yourself... However, in terms of the guild itself I can list the 3 main reasons why it feels truly inseparable.

1. Respect - Dark Archive with it's many rules are to be taken more as "Guidelines". The real reasoning behind them is to establish a standard of respect to each others looting choice, style, and independence when choosing to loot alone.

2. Dedication - In all my years, I've never seen such a more dedicated guild to this game. Looking at our guild with notorious pirates like JFR to recruiting a new guild mate on day one. Dark Archive members tend to strive with high goals within the game and/or community. Rarely ever do I see a Dark Archive member not seeking to accomplish something great.

3. Atmosphere - Discussions, Banter, Memes, Meetings, and Events. Dark Archive seems to have everything going for it. However, nothing compares to the atmosphere that keeps making people want to log back on everyday.

Cheers to the Members, Vets, Officers [Second and First Class] and our 3 heads of Dark Archive who made it all possible. @Jason Firewalker @Kat Five Knives and @John Foulroberts .
Here is to another year of Dark Archive! :cheers:

I am not sure I can formulate an appropriate response using just words to describe my experience in DA. I became a part of DA on July 10, 2011. Little did I know that this guild would become my home for the next 7 (and counting) years.

It has been a complete privilege being among everyone. I certainly did not expect to become as involved and dedicated as I am today. Starting in TLOPO, I was given the opportunity to help keep a steady hand on the helm as one of our co-guildmasters - probably because someone needs to keep KFK in-check (heh). Regardless, I'm honored to assist in serving within our ranks and managing the organized chaos that is DA. :razz:

I am proud of our guild's longevity, atmosphere, and reputation within the community. Here's to another many years of service in the Caribbean!

:cheers:

Back