Developer Digest

Is there any chance there's a closed thread that only developers can post on for beta updates so I don't get notifications for every comment made about it? Thanks! (Nothing against the people who are commenting, I totally respect everyone's excitement but I just don't want my email to be flooded lol)
Just so you know you can change your settings so that you don't get email notifications.

Otherwise, I think a dev-only version of this thread would be cool.

Is there any chance there's a closed thread that only developers can post on for beta updates so I don't get notifications for every comment made about it? Thanks! (Nothing against the people who are commenting, I totally respect everyone's excitement but I just don't want my email to be flooded lol)

Just so you know you can change your settings so that you don't get email notifications.

Otherwise, I think a dev-only version of this thread would be cool.
We're working to get a dev only version set up. It will require some custom work so it may be a bit, but it's coming. :)

What's the mood rock? :confused:
It was a rock on Port Royal by the dock that had some weird glitch that caused it to change colors. It became very popular.

It's on the left side in both of these pictures:
screenshot_2016-02-17_20-20-51.jpg screenshot_2016-02-12_13-24-04.jpg

I probably have better pictures somewhere, but they'd be on my other computer

Edit: From what I witnessed, it was most commonly blue, but on multiple occasions I also saw it start Yellow, then fade to Orange, then Red, then Black

It was a rock on Port Royal by the dock that had some weird glitch that caused it to change colors. It became very popular.

It's on the left side in both of these pictures:
View attachment 72014 View attachment 72013

I probably have better pictures somewhere, but they'd be on my other computer

Edit: From what I witnessed, it was most commonly blue, but on multiple occasions I also saw it start Yellow, then fade to Orange, then Red, then Black
Oh ok, thats kinda cool. Was it just in alpha or was it in the original potco as well?

• Added 'Take Cover' skill effect.
  • Added 'Open Fire' skill effect (these skills were not giving increased damage/defense).
  • Fixed cannon damage on sails and ship hull.
  • Increased cannon damage when ship armor is depleted.
On POTCO some ship upgrades would give boost to some skills like Open Fire and Take Cover,like take cover boost of +2.However these boosts wouldn't work.The time of how much take cover lasts would remain the same.Can you guys fix this?Keep up the good work.

• Added 'Take Cover' skill effect.
  • Added 'Open Fire' skill effect (these skills were not giving increased damage/defense).
  • Fixed cannon damage on sails and ship hull.
  • Increased cannon damage when ship armor is depleted.
Sailing is what's most important to me so these updates are great to hear :D When the game opens up, you sir have a spot reserved on one of my ship's cannons :p

Most recent updates:
  • Redeem codes: Don't allow code to be redeemed if item type won't fit in inventory (discovered with last alpha code for sword).
  • Loot: Fixed crash when getting loot container after sinking an enemy ship.
  • Loot: Added ability to get loot items for treasure sets unlocked from doing quests.
Thanks for fixing the codes. I've had problems in the past with that.

One thing I haven't heard mentioned is that ability to teleport (tp) to another pirate, after receiving permission of course, which is a rule in DA guild. So I have to assume it will be available also. ;)

Back