Developer Digest

Is the founder status going to work exactly like it did before, where the people to log into the Semi open or open beta first will get the founders tags, or it only people who get a key cause if its only people who get a key thats a bit tough considering you have to win a contest means they wouldnt be that much of them =(

Or is it going to be all people who participated in beta, down the road when its a full release?

Is the founder status going to work exactly like it did before, where the people to log into the Semi open or open beta first will get the founders tags, or it only people who get a key cause if its only people who get a key thats a bit tough considering you have to win a contest means they wouldnt be that much of them =(

Or is it going to be all people who participated in beta, down the road when its a full release?
That information hasn't been released yet. Gotta wait and see! :)

Cannon Defense Update:
  • Added Bank Notes - used to purchase ammo types.
  • Added ammo types to the Cannon Defense mini game:
    • Targeted Shot
    • Smoke Bomb
    • Mine
    • Hotshot
    • Scattershot
    • Powder Keg
    • Bullet
    • Cold Shot
    • Bomb
    • Bait shot (Not fully implemented (yet) )
    • Firestorm
  • Added Repeater Cannon.
Awesome update,was wondering when will you guys add CD.Now I'm not sure if it's a glitch but let's call it that way.Did you guys fix ice glitch or will it stay?

Awesome update,was wondering when will you guys add CD.Now I'm not sure if it's a glitch but let's call it that way.Did you guys fix ice glitch or will it stay?
We don't have any dates for releasing features. Gotta wait and see ;)

The ice glitch was an exploit, so you can expect that it will be fixed. We want to fix the bugs that Disney never did so that the game works as originally intended.

Back