Developer Digest

Ooh, Darkheart glitch. The soul reason why my gun and grenades so many levels. Always just spammed lead shot for max rep
You know, when I played potco I was never able to level all of my weapons. I maxed the sword but everything else was only lvl 10+ and I had only just gotten the staff. That's honestly the thing I'm looking forward to the most.

You know, when I played potco I was never able to level all of my weapons. I maxed the sword but everything else was only lvl 10+ and I had only just gotten the staff. That's honestly the thing I'm looking forward to the most.
I really, really hope they make leveling grenades easier. Blowing up Vets in Kingshead gets old after two hours.

Heh, I love when the rock is red, though when I'm about to take a SS it quickly turns to another color lol.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to get on my other computer and see what I have there for screenshots (which is why I haven't replied to the screenshot contest yet lol). I swear I have more pictures of the rock than that, I was obsessed with it when I first saw it.

* Added ship sail color and logo customization. Still needs some work, but huge thanks to @Vector!
Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 12.28.35 AM.png

* Added ship sail color and logo customization. Still needs some work, but huge thanks to @Vector!View attachment 72246
Dang, you have a War Frigate, and have no interest in saving the Caribbean, and yet Jack is still waiting for you to see him at the Faithful Bride. Salty he tried to kill you much?

I kid, I kid. You get a thumbs up from me for ship customization

* Added ship sail color and logo customization. Still needs some work, but huge thanks to @Vector!View attachment 72246
I like how small the "Port Royal" label is haha.

That looks pretty good :) Again I'm loving the sailing progress!

Question: is voodoo regeneration working yet? I know I was having issues with this in alpha and I'm just curious if it's working better in beta. Or is it still in the works?

Back