Suggestion Feedback and Suggestions - News Post Response

I just have a suggestion -- this is the third time I've signed up for a slot, only to find that there is a maintenance update going on. Therefore, I am missing out on the precious short amount of time I can play. Perhaps you shouldn't offer open slots during the updates? If you know you are running a maintenance, don't make that time period an open slot.
this has happened to me also and I agree with the suggestion

how about a different boss battle for single player instead of fighting a bunch of navy officers on a ship you have to fight 9 boss enemies one at a time and instead of attacking a bunch of bridges have a longer sea battle with the colossus

Idk if either of these have been said, but i think there should be some form of hand to hand combat. I also think that when using a cannon, the cannon ram you have equipped should be visible.

The Ship is where the home is, and home is where the heart is!

What about a sort of "housing system" for TLOPO?
Here's the idea : Every Ship has a captain's cabin. The Captain's Cabin will act as TLOPO's "Housing" of sorts.
  • The Light Ships, being the smallest, do not have a Captain's Cabin. I'm looking at you, Light Sloop.
  • The Medium Ships is where you get your first Captain's Cabin.
  • The War Ships, as you might guess, has the biggest Captain's Cabin.

• The Medium Captain's Cabin will be relatively small, having a few chests and wardrobes to store the various things you've collected(Weapons, Clothes), but is relatively shabby in appearance.
  • Once you've upgraded to a War Ship, your Captain's Cabin has gotten significantly bigger, and allows for purchase of various furnitures and decorations, in addition to having more storage for items.
Definitely this. I was going to ask for homesteads, but this is a pirate game! We LIVE on the ship's! Well, most of us...

Please read https://tlopo.com/news/post/60/ before commenting.

Ahoy there!

The Crew @ TLOPO is asking for the community to share any ideas they have for the game with us! Please reply to this thread with your suggestions, ideas, or feedback.
I think it would be awesome to have the Jolly Roger invasions back. It was so cool just loading into the game and being thrown into the middle of a huge battle! I thought it was awesome seeing everyone come together for a couple hours and make new friends and fight together as a team. Not to mention it was creepy as all heck which made it even better! Just throwing an idea out there.

How about an auction where players can make gold and buy upgrades. Also how about a Guild only ship or type of house.

I think it would be awesome to have the Jolly Roger invasions back. It was so cool just loading into the game and being thrown into the middle of a huge battle! I thought it was awesome seeing everyone come together for a couple hours and make new friends and fight together as a team. Not to mention it was creepy as all heck which made it even better! Just throwing an idea out there.
I loved doing the invasions and seeing everyone work together.

One thing I really want to see put in game is an option to remove to the slash marks and flashes when you hit an enemy (or get hit by one) with sword, dagger, vipers nest, etc., as well as the flashes from firing cannons, especially during cannon defense. My play was greatly limited in the original game because these flashes would give me the worst headaches ever, usually after only a short time of play. I know I'm probably in a very small group of players with that issue but it'd still be nice to get an option to turn that effect off.

One thing I really want to see put in game is an option to remove to the slash marks and flashes when you hit an enemy (or get hit by one) with sword, dagger, vipers nest, etc., as well as the flashes from firing cannons, especially during cannon defense. My play was greatly limited in the original game because these flashes would give me the worst headaches ever, usually after only a short time of play. I know I'm probably in a very small group of players with that issue but it'd still be nice to get an option to turn that effect off.
That could also probably reduce lag

Back