Hacked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Im calling tomorrow. Cougar took screens of him threatening my pitate.. Were telling disney. They will track his IP and either arrest ( because hacking is illegal, especially 11 times ) or just ban that IP Dress from using pirates.

Were taking him down.

Aww, Matt ... I just talked to you like before you went off line ... you were about to go to the 4 ghosts at Raven's Cove. I do not want that to be the last time I saw Matthew McBreaker character on the game. :sad1:

This is VERY unsettling. I really want to know - not to give anybody any ugly idea on how to hack somebody's account, that is very wrong and unethical - how the hackers did it. Are they computer 'experts' (in negative way)? And without knowing User ID and Password ... is it possible to detect somebody's IP from other computer (I'm not talking about whatismyip.com) and connect to Potco acct? I know some friends here who just got hacked as well; it's sickening. Some inventory was gone, some pirates were deleted, etc.

If the hacker could access our account even when we never shared any info with anyone, then it becomes irrelevant whether we share account info or not, we still could get hacked. Will any info about how this thing works help us prevent our account from being hacked? If so, whoever has any knowledge on how this thing works - without exactly telling us the step-by-step action, but just the logic of it - please share here with all of us? That will save us who have never experienced this (knock-knock on wood), and make us aware to protect our accounts. Thank you in advanced.

I have had a lot of work ruined by hackers in the past. I have lost whole websites I put hours and hours of work into. All because of hackers. They are people who are alone in life. And have nothing better to do then hack. In most occasions. I just hack them right back. If they hack a website and chance info such as email ect... Use there email and hack them back. Then destroy there email. It not only discourages them from hacking again but it gives them a taste of what they have done to other people. Hacking is wrong unless being used for good reasons like tracking down a criminal or catching bad guys. I sure hope everything is recovered. As for him going to jail I don't think things will go that far. Disney might help and might not they are like that. I hope for your sake they do.

Thanks.. And jade, i never gave my personal info. Im not angry im just confuse why people would do this to me.

He told Cougar bladerage he was going to destroy my pirate. Im hoping he wont go any farther then that. I appreciate everyone's help.

Jade i just wish we could have looted together one last time :(
Aww, Matt ... I just talked to you like before you went off line ... you were about to go to the 4 ghosts at Raven's Cove. I do not want that to be the last time I saw Matthew McBreaker character on the game. :sad1:

This is VERY unsettling. I really want to know - not to give anybody any ugly idea on how to hack somebody's account, that is very wrong and unethical - how the hackers did it. Are they computer 'experts' (in negative way)? And without knowing User ID and Password ... is it possible to detect somebody's IP from other computer (I'm not talking about whatismyip.com) and connect to Potco acct? I know some friends here who just got hacked as well; it's sickening. Some inventory was gone, some pirates were deleted, etc.

If the hacker could access our account even when we never shared any info with anyone, then it becomes irrelevant whether we share account info or not, we still could get hacked. Will any info about how this thing works help us prevent our account from being hacked? If so, whoever has any knowledge on how this thing works - without exactly telling us the step-by-step action, but just the logic of it - please share here with all of us? That will save us who have never experienced this (knock-knock on wood), and make us aware to protect our accounts. Thank you in advanced.

Thanks.. And jade, i never gave my personal info. Im not angry im just confuse why people would do this to me.

He told Cougar bladerage he was going to destroy my pirate. Im hoping he wont go any farther then that. I appreciate everyone's help.

I have had a lot of work ruined by hackers in the past. I have lost whole websites I put hours and hours of work into. All because of hackers. They are people who are alone in life. And have nothing better to do then hack. In most occasions. I just hack them right back. If they hack a website and chance info such as email ect... Use there email and hack them back. Then destroy there email. It not only discourages them from hacking again but it gives them a taste of what they have done to other people. Hacking is wrong unless being used for good reasons like tracking down a criminal or catching bad guys. I sure hope everything is recovered. As for him going to jail I don't think things will go that far. Disney might help and might not they are like that. I hope for your sake they do.
I have to be blunt, VERY and I mean VERY bad Idea Francis. You hack, it doesn't make you better than they are. Fighting fire with fire is wrong, and you can get in trouble by doing it. Plus you will be caught like them, and I would think "Is it really worth it?" No, would you risk your entire reputation and risk your access to the game?

:sad1: ... Remind me next time, if you ever get your pirate back, I promise you, I WILL loot with you. I'm so sorry, I regretted now; we always regretted what we could have done. I'm learning my lesson. - sighs -

Good luck, Matthew! Think positive, maybe and hopefully, you can get him back. Don't give up yet, fight for him!

:sad1: ... Remind me next time, if you ever get your pirate back, I promise you, I WILL loot with you. I'm so sorry, I regretted now; we always regretted what we could have done. I'm learning my lesson. - sighs -

Good luck, Matthew! Think positive, maybe and hopefully, you can get him back. Don't give up yet, fight for him!
Your comment there reminded me of a saying I've heard before. The saying goes "You don't know what you have until you lose it" or something along those lines. It's very true. You don't realize how great something is until you don't have it anymore.

I have to be blunt, VERY and I mean VERY bad Idea Francis. You hack, it doesn't make you better than they are. Fighting fire with fire is wrong, and you can get in trouble by doing it.
Im not saying to hack sorry its sounds worse then it is. What I mean is to get the email they hacked with. Counter hack it. Once in remove your info from the email. Usually hackers have a email they use for hacking and hacking only. I take classes on legal hacking. Part of my job is to track and catch hackers. I got into this when a few hackers took down three major sites I had created. Its a legal way to make them stop. All you do is access the place they run things from and shut it down. I realize my last post sounds really bad sorry about that. I should have taken the time to explain. Catching hackers is appreciated by he police All you do it get as much info as you can on them then send it into the local authorities. I have helped police track down three hackers. Does what Im saying make sense to u? Please tell me if it does or not I don't want to me known as someone who goes around getting revenge.

Jade, thank you:). Your advice is as usual, taken to heart. I am going to fight. I want my pirate BACK.

Jade, thank you:). Your advice is as usual, taken to heart. I am going to fight. I want my pirate BACK.
And i'll fight beside you. Disney has turned the other cheek over a lot of bullish things, but this is where we draw the line! We're going to fight to get your pirate back, and we won't stop until justice is served!

Im not saying to hack sorry its sounds worse then it is. What I mean is to get the email they hacked with. Counter hack it. Once in remove your info from the email. Usually hackers have a email they use for hacking and hacking only. I take classes on legal hacking. Part of my job is to track and catch hackers. I got into this when a few hackers took down three major sites I had created. Its a legal way to make them stop. All you do is access the place they run things from and shut it down. I realize my last post sounds really bad sorry about that. I should have taken the time to explain. Catching hackers is appreciated by he police All you do it get as much info as you can on them then send it into the local authorities. I have helped police track down three hackers. Does what Im saying make sense to u? Please tell me if it does or not I don't want to me known as someone who goes around getting revenge.
Yes thank you for explaining mate and I understand now that you explained just your post sounded kinda like bad lol :) :D

And this is why i consider you one of my closest friends on forums! Aye, we will fight
MEH IS FIGHTING AT YOUR SIDE I WILL SPAM DISNEY UNTIL YOU GET BACK anything else at your request?

Good luck. I guess it's time to send Disney my weekly I'm po-Ed about something spam. Yes I send them weekly spam emails. It's like a news letters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back