Announcement Happy Halloween !!!!

Discussion in 'Forum News and Announcements' started by Captain Star, Oct 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbobthecrab

Jimbobthecrab Swashbuckler

I remember in elementary school every year we would have a "Halloween Parade". Each grade would bring their costumes to school and we'd all gather on the field and have a parade at the end of the school day.

Captain Star and Grace O Maille like this.
  2. Grace O Maille

Grace O Maille Pirate Lord

My family didn't celebrate Halloween when I was a child so my favourite Halloween memory is from when my daughter was about 10 years old. I threw a Halloween party for her and her friends and had great fun making themed foods. we had pickled onions made to look like eyes and cakes decorated as spiders and bats amongst other things. :)

Captain Star and Irene like this.
  3. Irene

Digital Artist

Just popping in to say Happy Halloween everyone :)

4. Stephen Teague

TLOPO Staff

Georgia beating Florida on Halloween during the 2012 season was my favorite Halloween memory (never been one to go out on Halloween but this day sticks out because it was one of the biggest games of the year).

5. TonyThePirate

TonyThePirate Wanted Pirate

My favorite memory is going trick or treating with my friends around the town and than climb to abonded buildings at night xD

Captain Star likes this.
  6. Rachel Rubyfox

Rachel Rubyfox Buccaneer

I remember when me and my friends went trick or treating and then they all left me. I know it sounds sad but it's actually funny now that I think about it because the next Halloween we hung out a lot. :mummy::mummy:

Captain Star likes this.
  7. William Firesword

William Firesword Honorable Pirate

I remember my first time trick or treating as a kid... My friends and I found this "house".... I say house loosely because It was more like a location of horror that nightmares are made of.... it was.... CHRISTMAS THEMED *gasp* IN FREAKING OCTOBER *gasp gasp* .... Still keeps me up at night.... Santa gave us full size candy bars tho so that was nice tho...

Captain Star and Rachel Rubyfox like this.
  8. CharlotteIronPhoenix

CharlotteIronPhoenix Honorable Pirate

This year is going to be a pretty good memory. I dressed up as a pirate at work and all day long I had people walking by me going "arrrrrrrr". Also people kept asking where was my parrot lol. But it seems like a pirate makes everyone smile :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.