PvP  Jumper Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think jumpers are ruining the fun of PVP... Setting rules?? Crashing you (Not to mention thats hacking, hacking = ban) PVP is supposed to be a fun NO RULES way for pirates to fight each other. Jumpers are just people who are set on winning. NOT in it for the fun.. They have to ruin it by making it hard/impossible to hit them, just because they want to win so badly... That is my opinion, I will mostly likely never do PVP again because of these people who took all the fun out of it.

I personally think jumpers are ruining the fun of PVP... Setting rules?? Crashing you (Not to mention thats hacking, hacking = ban) PVP is supposed to be a fun NO RULES way for pirates to fight each other. Jumpers are just people who are set on winning. NOT in it for the fun.. They have to ruin it by making it hard/impossible to hit them, just because they want to win so badly... That is my opinion, I will mostly likely never do PVP again because of these people who took all the fun out of it.

Fun, whats that? lol But yeah I agree.

Some jumpers can get really annoyed if you kill them using anything other than: blunderbuss, sword, or dagger. Here are the do's and donts:

1. NEVER Use a doll on a jumper because all jumpers know how to crash your game and will do so
  2. NEVER use broadsword
  3. DO use cutlass or saver ( these are acceptable to jumpers )
  4. NEVER use a repeater, bayonet, or musket on a jumper
  5. NEVER Cheat by using a lag button or speed hack jumpers will no if you are
  6. NEVER break rules set fourth for PVP if you do you will probably get crashed
  7. Do use grenades
  8. Do use dagger
  9. Do use throwing knives
  10. NEVER use staff
These are the rules that most honorable jumpers follow.
What do you mean Lag Is Cheating?

What do you mean Lag Is Cheating?

lol its jumpers like people people describe it ( believe it or not jumpers are just in it to win they want to have fun instead of just clicking they just want to make it more challenging its people who dont jump and just click who ruin all the fun by not moving and just clicking SERIOUSLY what sthe point in that!?!?!?) they basiclly do anything to win by shifting weapons REALLLLLLLLY fast then they lag so bad to the other person that u cant see them and u cant hit them

well said

you have to agree that dolls are cheating though and shoulnt be used in pvp -_-

lol its jumpers like people people describe it ( believe it or not jumpers are just in it to win they want to have fun instead of just clicking they just want to make it more challenging its people who dont jump and just click who ruin all the fun by not moving and just clicking SERIOUSLY what sthe point in that!?!?!?) they basiclly do anything to win by shifting weapons REALLLLLLLLY fast then they lag so bad to the other person that u cant see them and u cant hit them
XD What do you mean by Shifting Weapons?? Sorry

Oh Fast Switching Between weapons? , i used to do that to skip attacks and get to the next one faster But is fix, But i didnt know it made lag.

do pvp with my brother xD wanna pvp? i wont jump even though i am a jumper...
ill use my razor tooth sword lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back