Loot MEGATHREAD: Bad Loot

Should loot skulls be allowed to spawn such trash?

• Yes

Votes: 61 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 145 70.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot (211).png

To me the problem is not that there is sometimes, read most of the time, poor loot in loot skull chests. The problem is that bosses, which take longer to kill than individual enemies, do not offer the superior loot that we knew in POTCO. High level bosses in POTCO used to drop good things at a higher rate than other enemies.
They used to do this before the team updated loot drops

Has anyone even ever seen a skull loot rating over a 3 crossbones?
Not in this entire thread or a thread I just started ( I didn't know this thread was happening at the time) but I've never seen it.
My post was about better loot from bosses. Example from POTCO:

I'm focusing more on the amount of gold than the sword, considering the sword is completely random.
This loot is from Darkhart, according to the background.

My post was about better loot from bosses. Example from POTCO:

I'm focusing more on the amount of gold than the sword, considering the sword is completely random.
This loot is from Darkhart, according to the background.
Is this an actual screenshot from 10 years ago from potco? I'm confused. If so, isn't tlopo allowed to change any graphic code at all? <---not on topic of thread, I'm sorry.

proof skulls are fine you dont loot enoughView attachment 97000
I'm not going there with that comment. Because that's not it at all. Also apparently a mastered pirate gets better stuff. I see that all the time. And yours are from 6 months ago and I think its changed since then. Thing is, what we get from anything basically is moot, as it's a bloody beta, but perhaps the devs see posts and have time to just pacify people during the beta process. Or not.

Last edited:
I don't know if this thread already exists, but I decided to make one anyway. I think it would be funny if everyone posted screenshots of bad Loot Skull Chests that they've gotten. I might be posting some of mine here, but I'd like to see some of the stuff you guys got.

Back