Loot MEGATHREAD: Bad Loot

Should loot skulls be allowed to spawn such trash?

• Yes

Votes: 61 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 145 70.4%

• Total voters
Loot is fine.
Bitter End.png
Doom Stinger.png
Dread Spike.png
Hull Ripper.png
Nautilus Blade.png
In a chest!!!!
Razzortooth Sword.png
Treachery's End.png
Tyrant Blade.png

I really don't get all these threads complaining about loot. Loot seems pretty much identical to the way it was in potco, with the exception of bosses. You can go see what's happening over at General Darkhart on Abassa to see what i mean. In potco it was almost always a mad house there but now no one goes there because the loot is basically the same as if you'd defeated a regular lvl 35 enemy.

Of course anyone with a large amount of good loot has been looting for a long time, that is the way it's supposed to be. Looting wouldn't be a thing if it was easy.
I'm not saying that every skull should be amazing, I just feel they should't give such a small amount of gold and rares. Still make them something substantial even when they aren't phenomenal.

I'm not saying that every skull should be amazing, I just feel they should't give such a small amount of gold and rares. Still make them something substantial even when they aren't phenomenal.
Where have you been looting? With the exception of bosses I feel certain that loot is identical to the way it was in potco and I have done a lot of looting in both potco and tlopo. It is true that bosses give less gold and poorer items than they did in potco.

There's a couple of threads about looting and full consumables. I've tested that theory and I think there's something to it. Although I was receiving a small amount ammo returns even when never used them, but I saw a noticeable improvement in all other loot when going in full opposed to using ammo and returns. It is true that gold has dropped quite a bit in skull chests for anyone under maxed pirate level. A large majority of screens here are of maxed pirates. So that's obviously a factor.

You will get more on a loot run. Farming DH is inefficient. There have been multiple times that I have gotten 3+ famed in one run and even 2 el patrons from sailing.

Back