Loot MEGATHREAD: Bad Loot

Should loot skulls be allowed to spawn such trash?

• Yes

Votes: 61 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 145 70.4%

• Total voters
Pretty sure it's already been mentioned once, maybe twice lately. Thanks for checking though! :thumbsup:

Okay... So! I swear ever since Hollowed Woods and Bones have been added, loot has been horrible most of the time, Pouches 24/7 bones, or bones and gold, or if using Nades or Pistol then bones, ammo, and gold, maybe a card here and there but also tons and tons and tons of crudes then a common here and there and a rare every maybe 50, I get they are pouches but come on, just a little bit better? And maybe less drops with bones? I already hit the 20K limit and have over 3K large bones. I remember POTCO had better loot drops for pouches and I was fine with a rare every 25 or so and decent gold, ammo, cards, or some commons but what it is now sucks. Skulls have been 90% junk, and I mean only like 2 items, some gold and a common or 2 common items or ammo gold and a common. A card, gold, a common, etc, they have been utter trash lately, I really hope we can get a loot update with just very slight better odds to where you don't get 50-100 loot pouches, chests, and skulls and nothing good in any. I swear I can loot in the gold room for an our and not even get a rare or a bright or even a skull for that matter, they drop so rare, more than ever it feels like. Idk if anyone else feels this way about loot now but it just doesn't feel right. 8 famed in a week and at least 2 or 3 days played in that week and about 85-90% of that time looting, not even a cursed famed! How is that? 30 rare cursed blades so far besides the RCQ famed blade, and 4 of the 8 famed being dupes, kinda shocked. Maybe it's just a rant but maybe it's truly not as good as it was even 3 months ago before Hollowed Woods. Plus I really hope new famed weapons get added for use of Haunted Bones, my friends and I are starting to stock up on em and they are becoming useless now.

Last edited:
Make that 7 famed... But just a basic again and a tier under the better one I have. Did I mention, 4 of the 7 are dolls? Yeah, it's sad. WHY!?

HAHAHA! Wow! So as soon as I rant about it I start getting things, I got a famed doll, still meh, 2 DB items Embellished vest and puffy, and bright red bandanna... OK! Fine then game, be like that.

Update!: Now a Lavender Embellished Vest! WHAT???

Update!!: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON!??? Magenta Embellished Vest too! :confused:

Last edited:
HAHAHA! Wow! So as soon as I rant about it I start getting things, I got a famed doll, still meh, 2 DB items Established vest and puffy, and bright red bandanna... OK! Fine then game, be like that.

Update!: Now a Lavender Established Vest! WHAT???

Update!!: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON!??? Magenta Established Vest too! :confused:
How do you even get to the gold room xD

How do you even get to the gold room xD

It's in Isla Tormenta, you go in the caves and go to a spot where you basically see a lot of treasure/gold and 4 enemies standing in a square.

You are simply unlucky. I have found 3 Famed since the release of Raven's Cove.

I wouldn't doubt it, but I used to get so much! I have a total of 28 plus SF in my inventory that are not dupes but have easily gotten over 100 famed and 5 SF so I don't get it.

Just to help support the loot problem (from a skull loot chest)

screenshot_2018-01-11_18-08-03.jpg

You are simply unlucky. I have found 3 Famed since the release of Raven's Cove.
only 3? I've found a grand total of 5- 3 famed cursed, tiger shark, and bejeweled broad. but that was 48 hours after release... I haven't gotten anything (edit) else recently.

I find better stuff on Tormenta bridge than I do in Gold Room... Switch up the areas every so often, it may make a difference... or it may not.

Thing is, what we get from anything basically is moot, as it's a bloody beta
Because we keep our pirates moving into release it does matter to a degree. BUT, because this is Beta people should not worry about what they get so much. The goal of Beta is to assist the developers in developing the game, not enjoy our loot.
P.S. This isn't aimed at you; I was just drawing a connection between loot, Beta and the way your post ties into that.

I can't say that I am complaining. Yes, loot is mostly junk but that is the way it was in Potco as well. I took several Pirates to Mastered in Potco and never did get more than a handful of famed or Legendary items. Just tonight I was looting/leveling in Tormenta and ended up with two famed and a handful of haunted bones. This is more than good loot, this is great. Not every skull drops good things but the loot rate seems fine to me.

Nah, JFR will forever be the king of looting.
Why is none of your spacing in loot chest results not consistent with everyone else, as well as many skull chests with only one item?
There are other inconsistencies with font spacing as well.
Are you editing these manifests in some way or cleaning them up? I know you know how to do this as you've shown many humorous ones.
What is the name of your pirate and how did you max everything out in 2 months.
I'm sorry but the manifests seem off to me. Are they even yours or are you showing something else?
No disrespect, but in comparison to everyone else in the last 2 months, they look so atypical.
Sorry, just has been bugging me. You don't have to answer any of this.
GL

Why is none of your spacing in loot chest results not consistent with everyone else, as well as many skull chests with only one item?
There are other inconsistencies with font spacing as well.
Are you editing these manifests in some way or cleaning them up? I know you know how to do this as you've shown many humorous ones.
What is the name of your pirate and how did you max everything out in 2 months.
I'm sorry but the manifests seem off to me. Are they even yours or are you showing something else?
No disrespect, but in comparison to everyone else in the last 2 months, they look so atypical.
Sorry, just has been bugging me. You don't have to answer any of this.
GL

Yes they are real. My pirate is Fortune Burnrose and yes, I maxed everything in 2 months. (It wasn't that hard) And yes they are all my screenshots.

Last edited:
Back