MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glitches I've encountered
1. When trying to enter wildwood in Tortuga the loading bar will get to about 30% and then it will cut to a scene of my pirate walking a few steps before it changes to a loading screen for Tortuga where it will again start to load and go back to loading wildwood. This process repeats and doesn't end.

2. When I make port at Tortuga my pirate will load at some weird area below the island, and will be swimming in water. I'm able to swim around freely under the island.

Howdy. I've been trying to redeem this quest for several days now. Logged off and on, changed servers etc. It is completed but Billy McKidd will not acknowledge the completed quest. Please have a talk with him so I can redeem the quest. :)View attachment 75209 View attachment 75210 View attachment 75211 View attachment 75212
Did you do it correctly by digging up all the dig spots as the quest intended? I used the trick of escaping when finished and doing that spot again until i got them all. And i came to the same results as you did. Not sure if that's the problem, but im going to try to collect all the dig spots just in case..

A couple of crashes today, but not bad.
Got myself stuck in the pig pen on Padres but I made a new friend and my crew mate went ghost on me.
screenshot_2016-12-30_23-45-12.jpg

A bit of a weird text bug here, on the main quest at the last stage of repaying Nill's debt to Andrew Bowdash, the following appears on the screen:

Textbugtlopo.jpg

Don't know if its been mentioned here before, but just in case it hasn't, just wanted to bring it to your attention.

On a side note, I am very much impressed with the sheer progress you guys have made since Alpha. Watching all the bugs get fixed and the game slowly turn back into what it used to be is an amazing experience. Keep up the awesome work.

Did you do it correctly by digging up all the dig spots as the quest intended? I used the trick of escaping when finished and doing that spot again until i got them all. And i came to the same results as you did. Not sure if that's the problem, but im going to try to collect all the dig spots just in case..
Yes, I thought of that also and re-did it but no success to date. Did you get it to work?

Yes, I thought of that also and re-did it but no success to date. Did you get it to work?
Nope. I guess that quest is also broken. Onto the next 8 upgrade quests.. they're all blocking my raven's coves quests bc i have too much. shame i can't officially complete the pirate lore one. Hopefully devs look into it. Lots of quests seems bugged and unable to be completed..

Poker works now and I was able to get to Kingshead once to complete a good chunk of my quest. Then the game crashed and I had to go back. The glitch happened again and I was stuck in the ocean.

Something that I have been experiencing not in game but with playtimes is that I will schedule a plan time at at 10:00am eastern time. (I live in central time so it is also strange that it displays the play times in eastern time. Computer is also set to central time and has location activated.) So I will schedule a time at 10:00 am easter time which should mean my time starts at 9:00am central time. Instead of my play time starting at 9:00am central time is appears it started at 7:00am centra time. Two hours earlier than it was even supposed to start. I would like to see this fixed because I am constantly every other day missing an hour of play time because the play time schedule has a mental problem. Today I missed a whole two hours of it because of this flaw in the system. And to point out that I am not crazy, eastern time is only one hour ahead of central time. It is not two or three hours ahead of central time as the play time schedule appears to think. Right now when I am posting this message it should 10:41 eastern time. It should be 41 minuets into my play time. It should not be 2 hours and 41 minuets into my play time. Its driving me a bit crazy. I have been having to go and check an hour or two before my play time begins and see if it glitches and started early. It is very irritating.

Actually, i did get it to work! I checked potco wiki and looked up that quest. After finding all the stuff through digging, you are supposed to go back to Will turner, twice consecutively. Ignore the Billy guy in Cuba. The game is a bit ocnfused i think. God bless potco wiki! :)
Hope it works for you!

When i used the full sail ability (Which increases ship speed) i noticed when it ran out i was stuck at 13 knots.

It apparently went away after i pressed escape to let go of the ships wheel.

Screenshot:

njz0HdG.png

Now that TLOPO Beta is open, please use this thread to report any crashes, glitches, bugs or log in issues.
New games are bound to have issues, so please be patient. The TLOPO team has put so much work and effort into getting the game off the ground and onto the high seas! As you find issues, report them here so the team is made aware of them.

Please list as much detail as possible as to your location, what you are trying to do, and if there is an error code.

Note: PLEASE do not use this thread to hold discussions. This is just a public center to report crashes and game issues.
Thanks!
I tried, for the first time ever to get on the game today. It loads a bit but then says "Can't connect to gs-1.tlopo.com:7969. Try again?" I click OK and it brings up the same thing over and over again. I do not know if it's on my end or yours but I figured I should let you know. Thanks!

To complete the quest you have to see Will Turner. The quest is wrong.
I said that.
Actually, i did get it to work! I checked potco wiki and looked up that quest. After finding all the stuff through digging, you are supposed to go back to Will turner, twice consecutively. Ignore the Billy guy in Cuba. The game is a bit ocnfused i think. God bless potco wiki! :)
Hope it works for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back