MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game gives a crash message, but when it pops ups half the time im still playing and controlling my characters and everyone else is moving in the couple seconds before it closes

Amazing game today! Very smooth. Saw an amusing glitch, but nothing to cry about. A Ferret and a Phantom were, well, merged for a while...
screenshot_2016-12-31_14-55-16.jpg

• Sometimes I can't move or pick up loot if weapon is equipped. If I put my weapon away then I can move or pick up loot again. This seems to happen more often with the sword.
  • Can't go to friends.
  • Never know which of my ships I will have when I log on since they rarely all show at the same time. Usually there is only my light sloop, but it is a crap shoot as to which one will be there when I go to launch.
Thank you so much for bringing the game back. Even with all the glitches I am enjoying it immensely. Great Job!!!

I entered Solomon's Tattoo Parlor and was unable to exit it. I went in to purchase a tattoo, but changed my mind and accepted the 3 available quests instead. I went to leave, but there was no half circle under the door when I approached it. I tried pressing shift anyways, but nothing happened. Additional information: I am level 2 and I do not have a compass, so I couldn't return to Port Royal. I exited the game and logged back on and I was on the dock of Port Royal, so I'm not trapped anymore, but I thought I should report it anyways.

My bug report for 12/31/16

Alas the Beta Gods were against me today lol. I could not enter any cave without crashing. I was able to teleport between Port Royal and Tortuga 3 times, then I guess the 4th time pushed my luck and crashed. I also would crash and sign back in and was a level 1. I can usually just sign out and back in and back to my level. Oddly today it took 3 or 4 times to get back to level. Then I would sail to an island , port and crash. I think the Beta Gods are telling me I need to work at 4 am and stop trying lol. Still love the game and I always look forward to all the great fixes that have taken place so far!!! Have a wonderful New Year and thanks again for all the hard work the crew is putting into the game :)

I can get to Kingshead now, but I keep spawning under the island. This EITC Grunt was stuck under there.
upload_2016-12-31_20-19-14.jpeg

This undead ship crashed into the island and wasn't moving the second time I went to Kingshead.
upload_2016-12-31_20-20-0.jpeg

I entered Solomon's Tattoo Parlor and was unable to exit it. I went in to purchase a tattoo, but changed my mind and accepted the 3 available quests instead. I went to leave, but there was no half circle under the door when I approached it. I tried pressing shift anyways, but nothing happened. Additional information: I am level 2 and I do not have a compass, so I couldn't return to Port Royal. I exited the game and logged back on and I was on the dock of Port Royal, so I'm not trapped anymore, but I thought I should report it anyways.

When you're in the tattoo parlor turn around and check the walls in the building. With any luck you should get a message and a ray of light that allows you to exit the building.

I can't even dock anymore. I don't know if this is a result of a new/recent update, but I'm completely unable to dock, it seems, anywhere. This has only seemed to be the case today, and when I had loot, but previously this hadn't been an issue. I repeatedly get hit with memory leak crashes upon attempting to dock - even at wild islands.

I just had a new error trying to log in: "Had trouble logging you in please contact customer support"

amidst all the reports people are making, I want to thank the TLOPO team for their hard work!
and to everyone else for their continued patience.

I'm not able to find any chickens on Port Royal. I don't know if its its a glitch or im not looking at the right crates, but I'm pretty sure its the first one, cause the list of ships quest had the same glitch for awhile.

Had an amazing game today with few if any glitches to speak of. Couldn't find the wire at Fort Dundee for the grenade quest though. Now I need chickens AND wire, LOL!
Here's a cool way to go pirating with yer crew, seen in the picture below. Literally 3 times the fighting power at pirate level 74!!!
screenshot_2016-12-31_23-21-11.jpg

Enemies at Padres' fort are turning invisible and jumping off the fort's walls to clip down to the ground.
upload_2017-1-1_3-43-48.jpeg

When I was at sea, everyone abruptly disappeared and I was floating above the ship.
upload_2017-1-1_3-44-40.jpeg

What is the trick to getting the game to load from launcher? I requested a 3hr play slot, logged in on game launcher and It starts loading okay, but when I get to "Connecting" it will give something like "Unable to log in to server, still trying" Then says the connection unexpectedly broke and logs you out of launcher. I checked and the server was up at time of my game play slot... Any help would be appreciated

I'm Not a Key holder for the testing So unsure If I report bugs or If that's just for those Lucky enough to get a Key ! ? ! Short span play time makes It tough to do so also . I use to play Potco a avg of 12 - 16 hrs a day and some 24 hr Marathons ~ lol Long Live : BOOTSTRAPPERS !!

on padres del fuego going through beketts quarry to el sudoron the exit on the other side of el sudoron won't let me through, it keeps bouncing me back in to el sudoron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back