MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
screenshot_2017-01-02_00-48-41.jpg

well figured it out and had to play at 3 am to play padres. now more problems. Can't get into Beckett's quarry, or the catacombs. There goes 3 quests at a stand still. Also does anyone know if they have shadow crow ships. Can't find them either. A Lot of quests are stopping at dead ends. The TP Quest to Padres, the Doll upgrade, the dagger upgrade to kill the boss Timothy and the skeleton infestation on cangregos.

I have a glitch where in Tortuga, trying to enter the Wildwoods puts me into an endless loop of traveling between Tortuga and the woods

HI, my character name is Captain Seas Bo Dorado and I LOOOOOVE how you've been able to bring this kick butt game back to us. It seems like a dream come true for us true pirates at heart and you're doing a terrific job. I was hoping you could help me out on one matter here. I have been stuck on the main story quest for 3 going on 4 days now and can't get past this one spot. The chicken crate quest in port royal given by greer I believe. I found 4 of the 5 crates very easy but cannot find the 5th one. I think I have checked every crate on port royal everywhere and nothing. without this I cannot move on and further enjoy this game again. If you could help me out of this spot I'm stuck on I would appreciate it. I know by now that it's some kind of bug but it's keeping me from the fun of the game now. ty in advance for your help. TAKE WHAT YA CAN, GIVE NOTHING BACK

My husband has the same Tortuga Wildwoods looping problem and sadly he has several quests he can't do because of it.

HI, my character name is Captain Seas Bo Dorado and I LOOOOOVE how you've been able to bring this kick butt game back to us. It seems like a dream come true for us true pirates at heart and you're doing a terrific job. I was hoping you could help me out on one matter here. I have been stuck on the main story quest for 3 going on 4 days now and can't get past this one spot. The chicken crate quest in port royal given by june. I found 4 of the 5 crates very easy but cannot find the 5th one. I think I have checked every crate on port royal everywhere and nothing. without this I cannot move on and further enjoy this game again. If you could help me out of this spot I'm stuck on I would appreciate it. I know by now that it's some kind of bug but it's keeping me from the fun of the game now. ty in advance for your help. TAKE WHAT YA CAN, GIVE NOTHING BACK

HI, my character name is Captain Seas Bo Dorado and I LOOOOOVE how you've been able to bring this kick *** game back to us. It seems like a dream come true for us true pirates at heart and you're doing a terrific job. I was hoping you could help me out on one matter here. I have been stuck on the main story quest for 3 going on 4 days now and can't get past this one spot. The chicken crate quest in port royal given by greer I believe. I found 4 of the 5 crates very easy but cannot find the 5th one. I think I have checked every crate on port royal everywhere and nothing. without this I cannot move on and further enjoy this game again. If you could help me out of this spot I'm stuck on I would appreciate it. I know by now that it's some kind of bug but it's keeping me from the fun of the game now. ty in advance for your help. TAKE WHAT YA CAN, GIVE NOTHING BACK
The only advice I can give is go slow and check all areas. They are in corners and behind other crates.

Gunner's quest - recover bottles of EITC Rum from crates in Fort Dundee - all crates say "nothing interesting here"

doing the pearl quest at 57% but stops at Gunners request for 2 vanillas from storage containers at Beckett's quarry same with Alodia's side business and Adorias family the container at dundee the storage containers say nothing interesting here

weapons like Monkey repeaters or swords with "sure footed" do not work properly with stumps .. you still get knocked down

1. Missing ships in my inventory. Sometimes only one of the two ships and occasionally no ships.
2. Game would not allow me to take the helm of my ship and then...
3. I began to fly over and through the ship.
cannot sail.PNG
flying over ship and cannot sail.PNG

Nothing to report before this last update.
All my ships were in my invent, I sailed, sank and ported without a hitch. Played without any problems right up to the update :D Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back