MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was L14 heading for L15 / I had just finished the Port Royal TP Quest ? Went to Cuba / Tia to start the Torgua TP quest and after i acceted the quest i got Dc'd and logged back on i was L1 / All Inventory GONE / All Weaps Gone ! Sighs !! Do I have to start from Scratch again ? Delete this Pirate completely ? Will It happen again ? What to do What to do ?? All get the Message that TLOPO is Not responding when I get Dc'd , Only when I TP or go through a Portal ! Arrrgghhhh !! I do know when It was POTCO this happened from time to time but not as much as it has In my Short venture !

The biggest bugs i've seen so far are 1. my sword and garb have disappeared from inventory and when i try to complete the Captain Barbarosa quest it locks up and i can't move

I was L14 heading for L15 / I had just finished the Port Royal TP Quest ? Went to Cuba / Tia to start the Torgua TP quest and after i acceted the quest i got Dc'd and logged back on i was L1 / All Inventory GONE / All Weaps Gone ! Sighs !! Do I have to start from Scratch again ? Delete this Pirate completely ? Will It happen again ? What to do What to do ?? All get the Message that TLOPO is Not responding when I get Dc'd , Only when I TP or go through a Portal ! Arrrgghhhh !! I do know when It was POTCO this happened from time to time but not as much as it has In my Short venture !
That happens a lot and it is kinda frustrating. To resolve it you log off and back into the game, as many times as needed until your level and weapons return. Beta isn't perfect and we all do our part by playing, running into glitches and reporting them.
Trust me, it does get better!
Savor it!
Happy New Year!
Enjoy!

I cannot get into Thieve's Den at all. The game just keeps freezing or crashing. I can make no progress on the Black Pearl quest now because of it. This has been going on for days.

Here's a weird possible text bug when talking to Andrew Bowdash in the liberation of the Black Pearl story quest
textbug.png

Also if anyone is still upset with crashing when docking with lots of loot, and crashing when entering certain areas all the time, like the catacombs, just turn on fancy loading screens. Having them off seems to make the game crash when doing those things.

That happens a lot and it is kinda frustrating. To resolve it you log off and back into the game, as many times as needed until your level and weapons return. Beta isn't perfect and we all do our part by playing, running into glitches and reporting them.
Trust me, it does get better!
Savor it!
Happy New Year!
Enjoy!
I was back to my Ole' Scurvy self today for 30 Mins then My Weaps / Inventory Poofed after I TP'd to PR ! Refreshed and weaps came back ! AAAAAARrrrrrrrrr ~

My first bug report of the year :)

Alas the Beta gods were not with me for the second day in a row lol Again, I crash when entering a cave, however I was able to enter Thieves Den for a few minutes before I crashed. So compared to yesterday a few minutes in a cave is been then none at all :) :) so progress at work!!!! Still crash when I port on any island while sailing. I actually crashed a few times when collecting loot. And sometimes the loot is floating in the air and I cannot collect it, much like the elusive Beta key, lol. Over all it great to see all the progress the POTC staff has made!!! As always thank you for your efforts. They are very much appreciated :) :) :) Have a great evening.

on padres del fuego trying to get to general darkhart, i go through becketts quarry to el sudoron then try to exit other end of el suduron and get sent back in to el sudoron. i've tried several times , tried restarting, tried changing settings like others suggested and still can't get through.

I'm trying to get to the catacombs right now so I can start my voodoo staff quest, and whenever I try and enter, the game keeps crashing on me. What can I do to fix this?

Just log out of the game and back in.... this happens to me after crashes,

When I start the launcher, the command prompt comes up, goes through a number of lines then closes. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didn't fix the issue; ideas?
Windows 10
Alienware x51 r2
(I have my own post about this on the main glitch forum as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back