Discussion MEGATHREAD: Downtime Discussion

When do you think the game will reopen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
During the downtime, you won't be able to download and patch the game. Sorry for this. Future game launchers will be amended to include a "check for updates" feature so that you may update the game without having to enter. Useful for those with reserved time slots.

Note: It's technically impossible to patch a game if the database is offline for whatever reason. That's way different from check for updates feature.

When is the maintenance going to end?

I'm dying to play this and I have had to change my playtime schedule like 3 times already

Well technically we don't know right now, the best thing to do is to play another game, let them do their magic come back on to an amazing game. Because in the end you don't want a half done potato done for 5 minutes, you want a crunchy baked potato baked for whatever time it takes to bake a tasty potato. (Now I want a potato brb)

How much longer before the server maintenance is finished? It's been over two days now.
The time frame given was left wide open, stating ideally 2 weeks, up to infinity and beyond.
There's no way of knowing exactly when it will be ready, but if every little thing went exactly as planned, 2 weeks was the minimum amount of time it would take.
Now, knowing full well that in life and in politics that nothing goes as well as planned, you can take it from there.
If you check back tomorrow, I'm betting the game will still be closed.
And the day after that, and the day after that.....

Big question and I would really appreciate just an estimate, I know in Canada for sure March break or spring break is just beginning and I was wondering if TLOPO would be back up within the next week or so to play over the break?

Back