MEGATHREAD: Quests - Misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Pirate Blade Upgrade: Spanish Smithing quest under Undead French the quest instructions are to Defeat 6 French Skeletons on Isla Congrejos.

Every Skeleton shows up on the radar as a quest target but only Capitaines count towards the quest goal. Even level 25 Lietenants don't count. Killing a lot of worthless skels at the moment trying to get Capitaines to spawn.

Last edited:
Seems like I finally just started jumping servings til I found some and they respawned as themselves...like a pair together.... Hope you had some luck!

So the Black Pearl Battle has a serious issue. The SOTL at the end literally sunk in about 4 seconds. It's got the health of a navy ferret it seems.

Trying to do the quest, The Generals, for Tia Dalma, and the task to get armor on Cutthroat Island isnt working. I have killed numerous skeletons, (probably 50) and not gotten the 1 suit of armor.

Trying to do the quest, The Generals, for Tia Dalma, and the task to get armor on Cutthroat Island isnt working. I have killed numerous skeletons, (probably 50) and not gotten the 1 suit of armor.
I think you may have to kill Cutthroat's boss, Tomas Blanco, to get credit for the quest. This issue has come up many times, hopefully it works for you!

I have the family valuables quest and it says I am to retrieve paintings from Tortuga buried chests. Every spot I have dug in does not find the paintings. I have run out of dig spots on Tortuga, even tried the grave yard and rats nest with no luck. It comes back with the message quest items not found.

I went to congrejos and the dig spots worked properly. A little slow on refilling, but otherwise ok. I returned to Tortuga and the dig spots worked properly there. Go figure.

Last edited:
I have the family valuables quest and it says I am to retrieve paintings from Tortuga buried chests. Every spot I have dug in does not find the paintings. I have run out of dig spots on Tortuga, even tried the grave yard and rats nest with no luck. It comes back with the message quest items not found.

I went to congrejos and the dig spots worked properly. A little slow on refilling, but otherwise ok. I returned to Tortuga and the dig spots worked properly there. Go figure.

Just did this last night again , Go to Isle Cangrejos then RR and see ! Doing orderly won't work ! Arrrrr ! :jar:

There is a quest for me to get a voodo doll but I can't do it because i have to sink a ship and i can't shoot because then i will crash please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back