Megathread: Search Quests (EITC Outpost Warrant etc)

Well we can do potions or fishing lol lol lol
NO .... NO .... NO !!! No Potions ! I Mastered Potions twice here and the others will just sit there .... Of NO real use other then rude farting , belching kids ! Fishing gets Mastered quick due to amount of Gold and ya can get some decent beginner weapons . I Mastered too many potions in Potco and that was enough boring me to hang meself from the yard arm !
I only start a Newbie when all the others only have leveling to do .... kind of a break inbetween the mayhem per say !

Just dm’d the devs on twitter and they told me they are working on a solutio and testing it right now. Estimated time is very soon so maybe in the morning.

Oh thank the stars! It's not up yet (8am EST), but that's really good news! I had actually been coming to ask what might cause such an issue (like did a recent change flip a switch that unflagged search quests or something)....

I will try it tonight and see if I can finally make progress towards blowing people up!!! (Well...Navy and EITC are half-people)

Still cant search barrels on fort dundee...lol just need 2 more!! :c

Basically, whenever I am assigned a quest where I have to search in barrels or dig, or anything like so, I can never complete the quest because every time I try, it says "Nothing interesting here."
For example, an early Black Pearl quest tells me that I have to steal a list of ships from EITC desk. Well whenever I go to that desk to search for the list, it again says "Nothing interesting here." I've switched through servers in order to complete the quest, but even switching servers didn't help.
Another example. I am a level 12, and I'm working on the quest to get a dagger. One of the quests to get the dagger requires me to search through barrels in Tortuga's Graveyard for coal. No luck at all with that. Please someone fix this.

Attachments

• tlopo.png
    tlopo.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 253
NO .... NO .... NO !!! No Potions ! I Mastered Potions twice here and the others will just sit there .... Of NO real use other then rude farting , belching kids ! Fishing gets Mastered quick due to amount of Gold and ya can get some decent beginner weapons . I Mastered too many potions in Potco and that was enough boring me to hang meself from the yard arm !
I only start a Newbie when all the others only have leveling to do .... kind of a break inbetween the mayhem per say !
Wish we had a laugh button!!! I was only joking, I agree thoroughly lol Hopefully what King Trey said means a fix is coming!!! It is now 7:14 pm and I am logging on and no update yet.

Sooo I have a question I am on the part of the Black Pearl quest that I have to find the empty rum bottle at Fort Charles. I have went to where i am supposed to look for it and I search and it says there is nothing there. How the heck am I supposed to progress further in the game if i cant even complete the story quest. I dont want to spend my entire time playing just grinding and Leveling my weapons. So is the quest broken or am I by some chance looking in the wrong place. You guys should find a way to automatically grant completion to a quest if it's broken until it can be fixed correctly. :sigh:

Well, I am sure they are working hard on it. I for one appreciate just being able to kill skeletons and sink ships... (Crosses fingers in hopes I did not just curse us).

Dawww...not yet. :sigh::scary mary:

LOL...right after I hit post here, the message that the game was going down for an update appeared. Hooray!!!

Back