Megathread: Search Quests (EITC Outpost Warrant etc)

Yes, Ik none of them work for us today. Tried relogging, switching servers and no luck. But my barrel quest to search for coal finally worked today, guess third day is the magic number for that one.

Yeah I’m having the same issue for that quest and it sucks cause I really liked grenades in the original pirates it was the second best thing after the staff

I know this is a fairly old thread but...I'm having an issue with the rum bottles for Lucinda in the main BP quest. The shelf in the office at Fort Charles on Port Royal is not yielding said rum bottles. Didn't happen with my previous pirate. So, stuck I guess.

Did
Im at the same stage of the quest & I’m having the same issue. Did you find a resolution for this?

Did you try again today? I emailed support a few days ago and they said the Tortuga one was fixed along with the other searching quests. Try again and if it doesnt work clear your cache then try again. Cheers!

The searching quests WERE working again, now they are not.. again. Tried last nite and this morning for barrels. No luck.

I've a quest to search storage containers in Becketts Quarry, checked most containers on the map, no joy in finding anything. It comes up as searching but It doesn't find the item.

• Most quest searchable containers now function properly. Others, such as shelves or cabinets do not. We're working on getting those fixed!
  • From latest update

I had one pirate that had to go to some others to find 2 crates to work , may try others or it's still bugged , most crates and barrel's have started working from last update >
  • Most quest searchable containers now function properly. Others, such as shelves or cabinets do not. We're working on getting those fixed!

I remember stuck on this quest for a long while till I change the server and log in and out couple times finally it worked good luck

Still can't get my last barrel at fort charles. I think it is cause the barrel right outside and to the right is bugged. There is no search circle on it, and it most definately had one in potco. I am happily just working on leveling other things. I am sure they are aware and will fix it when they can.

Back