Megathread: Search Quests (EITC Outpost Warrant etc)

There is a bug currently affecting some "search" quests.
Maybe do another quest meanwhile or go and explore the Carribbean and meet people. There is plenty of shenanigans to get up to while waiting for a fix :D
Have fun! :)

I still can't find anything.
If that's what I'm thinking, try going all the way to the very top and I think there are a row of empty shops with more crates and barrels.
At least that's what I seem to remember of that quest. But the forts seem to blend in to me, so I can't be sure.

And strangly, 'the curse of yellow dan' I just got last week after turning 50. I did that complete quest years ago it seems like.

gl

The Normal searches are not working for many a players , some can still do searches while none of the searches work for others , I know of every crate and barrel to search in all locals but just seemed bugged for some !

Yes I am having the same problem. Went to Kingshead to search 3 haystacks and it tells me nothing of interest. Since my Raven's Cove quest has disappeared I thought oh I will do my black pearl, now I can't search on that so can't quest. :(

This has happened before, it seems like the barrels and crates are pre-loaded with quest items rather than simply rolling dice each time you search one, and if something happens to empty them or fill them with the wrong items you'll get nothing until things are debugged and reset server side. Someone back in the mists of time forgot the KISS design principle.

Yes I am having the same problem. Went to Kingshead to search 3 haystacks and it tells me nothing of interest. Since my Raven's Cove quest has disappeared I thought oh I will do my black pearl, now I can't search on that so can't quest. :(
I just did the 3 Haystacks at KH for Gildoga and It worked , So it's only efects certain players . Yet to get searches working for other pirate though . :(

Question. I have a quest where I am supposed to go to the trading company in Tortuga and retrieve letters off the desk and whenever I go do it, it says that there is nothing interesting here. I've tried multiple times, not sure if it is a glitch?

Question. I have a quest where I am supposed to go to the trading company in Tortuga and retrieve letters off the desk and whenever I go do it, it says that there is nothing interesting here. I've tried multiple times, not sure if it is a glitch?

if you speak about EITC outpost yes it is a glitch!

Back