Megathread: Search Quests (EITC Outpost Warrant etc)

Update : Wicked finally found 2 crates in Beckett's that worked , Fort Dundee however , the upper level worked on 2 crates and 2 Barrels but none of the lower ones work ( Needing 4 crates and 8 Barrels )

" Search " bug is Not limited to a certain quest .
Weird that I tried crates and barrels again in Fort Dundee and the upper level worked getting 2 crates and 2 barrels but nothing on lower level works ! ( needing 4 crates and 8 barrels ) .

Last edited:
Interesting.. gonna have to try it! Either way I wish they would acknowledge this bug....
I had 2 that needed 2 crates in Beckett's for El Patrons , the 2 I have always went to , it worked on one but not the other ! lol Somethings really wacky , not to mention after I did that and logged off , Loading screen would freeze at 30 % ( When Hint appears ) for 15 - 20 mins

I re downloaded the game and it still freezes at 30 % , Checked any updates I may have missed but none found , It was strange I was just on 30 mins prior to freezing .
Still looking for this Missing Update info , Just now I had 2 files to download but I find nothing anywhere as what it Details !!

Last edited:
Are u deleting cache files too? I just had to do it again right now. I don't know if the deleting of cache or reinstalling launcher thats doing it (or both), but after that I can get in.

Are u deleting cache files too? I just had to do it again right now. I don't know if the deleting of cache or reinstalling launcher thats doing it (or both), but after that I can get in.
I clear cache too often ..... lol , During game play , check before logging on , after logging off .... lol

Hello,

for the main quest, you have to go into thieves den to recover papers off a desk yet once you follow the marker to go into thieves den, it just ends and leaves you clueless and paperless.
How to fix?

Thanks,
LolipopMan

I made it to level 25 basically doing all the side quests since main quest is still bugged. Running out of options and things to do lol. At this point I just level up my weapons until the fix the bug

Alot of new pirates have this bug including for the grenade quest, you can't collect any more barrels past 1. Best bet is to wait until the devs make an announcement on this issue.

I'm having the same problem , mine is stealing a list of ships in the Trading Co Office . but just in case this will not be fixed and i have to erase her I will stop playing this pirate and Waite for the fix.
2018-02-20 (2).png

oops sorry that is a huge picture , we all made old pirates for fun our guild is Crusty Codgers haha come find us if you want to join

I have OLD pirates having the Search bug , My lvl 43 can't search much .... if anything right now , seeing how I just got the Pearl quest back after + 6 1/2 months ..... lol

The crates are working now. The barrels seem to stop working around 4/5 (for my fiances pirate) and 5/6 for mine. We put a in game bug report, so hopefully everything will be fixed when they have the time.

Back