Announcement Need a Key? Say no More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Id like to submit my entry for a beta key... I have been playing scheduled beta for the last couple of nights. thanks

Ps im bad at forums and i hope i did this right!
84877-1fcc7ad45b3eabbabe40476168f4f4fc.jpg

A funny moment I had when playing TLOPO was when my arm shrunk up because of a glitch and my body stuck out in a weird way. When I would pull out my sword it got stuck in my arm. While I was trying to get rid of the glitch, I started running around the ship and people started following me and were saying "Can I have a picture?" and someone said "I like that zombie-looking dude,". It was pretty hysterical. I finally got rid of the glitch. On top of that, though, I was on a ship and I was lagging pretty bad. So the ship suddenly looked like it warped about 5 miles away and I started floating in air. People in my crew were asking "Where did he go?" Someone in my crew said in the chat "That dude has some problems." It made me laugh so hard. Then I tried jumping and I landed in the water and started swimming. When I got to an island I started swimming through it. I constantly was thinking "What the...??" while laughing out loud. So I had to close the game client and restart it and when I did it said my play time was over. So I thought it was the nost hilarious thing I have ever victimed because of all the glitches on top of that coinsidance that when I came back my time was over.

my first time drawing in about 20 years , dont do it often the base of key is supposed to be skulls but i cant draw good so i just put dots xD really hope i get a key , thanks for checking it out , let me know what you think

attempt #2 i added my username to this one , be gentle :)

attempt number 3 , prob my best work yet , in my opinion

Attachments

• pirate key.jpg
    pirate key.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 106
  • pirate key 2.jpg
    pirate key 2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 82
  • pirate key 3.jpg
    pirate key 3.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy Captain MMDR

Me skill with the quill shall and is nil. I was at the Kornoberg Shire in Corona, Calif. Enjoying loin of pork, al dente vegetable and Meade. Me eye spy on a flag, skull with bandage and a red bird. Me mind, remember a lad of 8 in age. Kevin be his name. The keeper of the flag said, is the pirate sparrow. If ye knows of pirates that be challenge in living. Polite request thee should bear in honor. If it is excepted by The Crew of Black Pearl, request to notified, enlist me as member of crew. That bears the flag.

Regards: Pinky Redscarelett

Attachments

• 0617171220a.jpg
    0617171220a.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
didnt mean to double post
sorry :p

tlopokey.PNG
i have the paint file saved if you would like the picture without the arrow and writing

Attachments

• tlopokey.PNG
    tlopokey.PNG
    78.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:
It is some of the fun times from POTCO that had me waiting for TLOPO to launch and makes us all so glad it is back. It was during the Halloween season that our characters were given the ability to dance the "Zombie". I was showing my wife the new moves (she is NOT a gamer, but she thought it was cute). Suddenly, a lower-level pirate came running up and asked me to teach her how to do it. I did, and that's when the flash mob started. More and more pirates came running up until we had somewhere in the neighborhood of thirty to forty pirates dancing around. My wife just stared at the screen and finally asked "what are they doing"? I answered "Pirate Dance Party"!

She still talks about that after years.

I had a dream one night that I was playing POTCO and while playing I spent all my loot on ships and playing blackjack. I also got all the randomest tattoos and died multiple times while killing alligators on Cuba. I felt very embarrassed and ashamed in my sleep and was worried I'd lose respect in my guild. When I woke up from my dream my head was on the keyboard of my computer and I actually did everything I had dreamed about in my sleep. I told my mom and she took my computer away because she thought it was ridiculous I would think about and play this game in my sleep.

I was older than most of the little kids that my parents friends had, and one year when we had gotten to a skiing place/house I was playing pirates online with my older brother and my friend when little kids came over. When I say little I mean very little, like too little to talk about killing things even in a game or kids movie. So the issue was we didn't want to stop playing so we had to lie to the little kids saying we were knocking them out so we could steal their hamburgers to throw a giant surprise barque. It was really funny and they totally bought it, until their father came into the room and I got in a lot of trouble XD.

I love this game so much and if there is any way I could get a key for me and the friend I mentioned in the story that be super amazing, and if there is anything else I could do like play an early version (if available) that be amazing too.

TLOPO Key.png

Hello there, everyone! Although I cannot draw, I chose to do an illustration of a key on Adobe Illustrator CC (hopefully that does not disqualify me!). Anyways, I have created a key specifically for the Code Keepers guild, which is shown threw the engraving "CK" on the upper part of the key that connects to the handle (Font: Black Sam's Gold). Most of this is created using the Pen tool, which was somewhat of a challenge, but I think it turned out good! Nothing in this is too fancy because I believe in simplicity, although detail is nice to look at. I am also open for suggestions if anyone has one (Orientation, design, font, etc.). Thank you for taking your time to look at my key :)

For any more information or proof of originality, just pm me.

Last edited:
:type: After many years of longin’ fer the sea, regaling my sweetheart with nostalgic yarns of the painted skies over blue waters, and boards of large ships creaking under massive sails, my sweetheart presents me with a treasure. Pirates online is revived! We excitedly set up our accounts and wait fretfully (patience is a lot to ask for in a pirate) for our time to log in. With glee I show him the ropes….literally! Me hands wrapped tightly around the handles of the wheel, I slide our slippery sloop around ships massive to us…it’s all comin’ back ta me! I mentor him on sailing strategies it took me years ta learn. We head for deeper waters and even larger ships…doing our part to score favor with Davy Jones. We’re sinking ships 20 levels above us! The next ship, I notice after a few broadsides open its hull, has a flag over it. But the ship is almost ours! I shout out orders for grappling hooks…board me crew of one….and we land nearly on the heads of a circle of soldiers….who are also 20 levels above us. Oh. Yeah. ….Parlay?... The music of the seas with its strong, confident strings and horns seems to suddenly stop….then cues the virtual toy piano and slide whistles as we run around the deck in circles with soldiers pokin’ holes in our breeches. We changed our still hatless minds (we be too poor ta buy hats)….where’s the exit button? We can’t even jump overboard! They chunk us into the brig, leaving us blinking in the dim light and dustin’ powdered bits of pride from our sleeves and vented backsides. After kickin’ through the poorly made door of bars, my apologetic eyes meet my sweetheart’s fiery blues. The corner of his mouth pulls back into his roguish half grin. The excitement of our adventure culminates in laughter! And determination to return in the shortest of whiles fer our stolen, stolen plunder. :gold:

Last edited:
So, once I was playing at Port Royal and I was really bored to collecting materials and searching for sentinels when I received a whisper from a fellow pirate... As it turns out this pirate was a scammer trying to steal my account for some reason, he claimed that he could increase my notoriety from 8 to 20 in minutes and all he needed was my password and email to do something (I forget). I realized he was a scammer because well, I'm not stupid. I proceeded to waste his time until he was disconnected by pretending to go along with his plan and then every now and then ask about a free toaster I was promised earlier. He got pretty confused and told me there was no free toaster and asked me for a screenshot of the message of him informing me of the toaster. I replied by saying no and promising to not ask about a toaster again. A couple minutes later, right before his play time ended, I went up to him and told him that I think we should get the Slicer 900 (Red) toaster and he just quit.

5 years ago when I had a level 46 character in potco, I spent all my time working on upgrading my war frigate. I had every upgrade but the final one and had just got the materials and gold to complete it. That is when I went to the shipwright and proceeded to sell my beuitiful war frigate. I spent the rest of my time playing trying to get back to that point but because of a lack of time and the game closing I never got it back.

THIS IS GETTING ME A BETA KEY FOR SURE xd.png
Here's my submission, I used the finest tools and the finest software, MS paint and my free hand mouse skillz to make this baby in a solid 20 minutes.

My Nautical Mistake
-Reed

When I was but a young lad, I had come across a female companion who i'd wish to further my "companionship" into my favor. now might i mind you that i was no older than 12 years of age. I wanted to impress her ye see. I tried to show off my manliness by beating her in every sport we ever played but oddly I found myself less fo success from where i had begun. I tried everything any swashbuckler would attempt but nay it never worked. One day she came over and wanted to play outside. One day she came to my abode and wanted to play in the sun and grass. (We were neighbors) But i was in a crew and was stuffed to the gills with treasure and i was far from leaving it marooned to my crew for a day with a girl who was all too good and well for me to have. Nay i was to greedy for that. so she begged and she nagged and commanded me to accompany her while she at least walked back home but no accord was made. eventually she left without a word spoken but as i walked down for supper with my parents they were cross at me. pretending to not notice them we ate with silence. later my mother spoke up and asked what i did that made the girl leave in tears. i was shocked when she said she was crying on her way out. my mother then said that she was going to ask me out on a date to the state fair.
My chances with the girl of my dreams ruined by Pirates of the Caribbean .
And i still play this game.

And still no girlfriend. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back