Old Pirates - Who were you?

My main pirate has always been and will always be Bess Shoregrim.
But on POTCO I also had Rose Firefury and Jade Hexrage (I think, I barely played Jade and can't remember).

Potco: Jeffrey Plundersmythe, Mercury, Matthew Burnwalker
Tlopo: Mercury, Bankai, Finesse, One Trick, Jeffrey Plundersmythe, Azazel, Morningstar, Incognito, Reformed Merc, Mark, Maximilien Robespierre, Intellectual Giant, Quinn Darkbolt, Traj, and Frostbyte X

i think my very first and only pirate was something like Marc Flintsbane. i'm not sure why i never made another one but since i had basic access, i guess it'd get boring replaying the same 14 levels over and over.

I was a Test Server junkie. Played there almost exclusively, EVEN during the droughty days when they stopped updating the game. Safe to say I didn't like people lololol.

Several other staff members were the same way with playstyle, but I won't out them. ;) We have a good laugh when they are suddenly shocked that a whole separate side of the game exists/functions.

They didn't give me ANY warning and shut down the Test Server without notice. There went all 3 of my lv 50s. :(

They should've left the Test Server up til September 19th. 😢

And who was @Mr. Dev ??

tenor.gif

POTC
James Darkhazzard
James Badskull
James
Guild Mystical Dragon

TLOPO
Sarge
Ennsabah
Sharkbait
Tara
Fishfood
Guild Dragon

POTCO
Zulu
Emily
Emily Daggereagle
Nate Daggereagle

TLOPO
Misha
Commodore Cerberus
Zulu
Marci Krow
Jax

I should be working on stuff for final exams, but then I found this. Man, its been a long time. I miss POTCO. My one and only pirate, my pride and joy, was Captain William Daggerskull. I was active from about 2008 or 2009 until 2012 or 2013. I led several guilds as Guildmaster, and helped extensively in many others. I was 100% into the role-play aspect of the game. Times were so simple, I miss those days. Who knows, maybe I'll just have to recreate Captain William Daggerskull on TLOPO ;-)

Also if anybody wants to be tickled pink, I found a few pages on the old POTCO Wiki. I'll leave them here. Looking back, it's no surprise that I'm now an English Writing major. I loved creating pages on the Wiki.

I hope you all are amused!

Here you go:

I had lots, but a few were
Trista Dreamweaver (the very first)
Duchess Diablo
Jessa Belle
Muse
Aletris Lily
Indigo

didn't keep any of those cuz it's too fun to make up new ones
Ruby Too
Ruby Redslipper
Haute Pockets
Letzbi Nauti
Knotty Ghoul
Bitte Aufdet
Bligh
Trinket
Lil Salty

Just in case you are using a different Pirate name in TLOPO than you had in POTCO, what was your old name, if it was unique enough we might be able to re-connect with old friends.
View attachment 74717

My main pirate's name was George Goldcutter (of which I had two since I lost my first account's info),
and my secondary account was Bootstrap.

Who were you?
My POTCO name Maria O Malley now Black Marta

Back