Old Pirates - Who were you?

Alice Darkbane, my one and only pirate in POTCO aha. Guildmaster of Partners N Crime succeeding Delmaria Darkskull. Looking forward to continuing the guild and Malice in TLOPO! :buds:

When the game was ending we took many screenshots....But none of our friends lists. ☹️

We had-Sarah Heartstealer, Jane Heartbreaker (notice a trend with the girls ) and Jack Wildkidd. We did make some good friends but it's been too long, and the kids were not old enough to be a part of the forums back then.

The guilds were El Looters, Inferno, and can't remember the last..
It's cool we can reconnect and make new friends as well.

Way back in POTCO I spent most of my time on Klamath, part of Partners in Crime (now Partners 'N Crime). I've used the same name in plenty of MMO's, so perhaps I'll find someone not from the original game but rather someplace else, haha.

I us
Just in case you are using a different Pirate name in TLOPO than you had in POTCO, what was your old name, if it was unique enough we might be able to re-connect with old friends.
View attachment 74717

My main pirate's name was George Goldcutter (of which I had two since I lost my first account's info),
and my secondary account was Bootstrap.

Who were you?
I used to be called Red Eyes. Mastered Voodoo magic and was getting into bombing when I was banned for cursing. Don't worry I have learned how to control my mouth in the last 9 years.

Master Peace,Grampasghost(changed it to Grampas Ghost because it was rejected in alfa. Silent Knight,Peacekeeper,Hurricane..........I tried to name it again Grampasghost which was used in POTCO but got rejected
:sad1:

Last edited:
Back