Pirateing - More like farming.

Should POTCO add this?

• Yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Ok guys you are taking this all wrong SEAKING23 made this thread to tell everyone about his idea he is not complaining but simply and kindly telling us about his idea it is a good well though out idea. I see no problem with it i have no clue how you though he wanted to quick POTCO? All he is doing is telling us about his ideas not complaining. All though some of us might not agree with it. it is still a good idea and thanks for sharing it with us SEAKING23. Please don't be mean guys I am sorry if a started anything I was just telling everyone my thoughts about this proposal. Anyways please do not assume anything. And also thanks SEAKING23 for giving us this idea it is a good one!!!!!

Thanks so much SEAKING23 for taking the time to throw this idea out there!;)

Francis Gunshot

If you don't want to farm for famed then
-make a new pirate and max him.
-or start a guild.
-go shoe shopping
-sail the seas
-pay Francis's bills
-wash my car
-paint a picture
-fight of the invasions
-go fishing
-clean my house
-make some potions
-do my homework
-hang out with other pirates
lol will I changed the pay your bills to pay Francis's bills because I wanted to ok. lol

Wow, this is amazing. The game would be more challenging and fun if this happened. Contact POTCO and tell them about your idea.

Ok guys you are taking this all wrong SEAKING23 made this thread to tell everyone about his idea he is not complaining but simply and kindly telling us about his idea it is a good well though out idea. I see no problem with it i have no clue how you though he wanted to quick POTCO? All he is doing is telling us about his ideas not complaining. All though some of us might not agree with it. it is still a good idea and thanks for sharing it with us SEAKING23. Please don't be mean guys I am sorry if a started anything I was just telling everyone my thoughts about this proposal. Anyways please do not assume anything. And also thanks SEAKING23 for giving us this idea it is a good one!!!!!

Thanks so much SEAKING23 for taking the time to throw this idea out there!;)

Francis Gunshot

Thank you Franics! I owe you :)

Also, i would like to point something out to everyone - points to poll -
12:4 people would like these suggestions to be added.
And thanks Eric, I'm planning to :)

And so you're also saying I should stay at level 46 with level 13 grenades forever? Yea... I don't see that happening any time soon. I'm not gonna stay un-maxed just because there is 'too many high level'.

Your really over-reacting , no offense. Your not going to stay level 13 grenades forever, its just that it will be more challenging and fun to level your grenades. Plus, a mastered grenade would mean much more swagger.

Your really over-reacting , no offense. Your not going to stay level 13 grenades forever, its just that it will be more challenging and fun to level your grenades. Plus, a mastered grenade would mean much more swagger.

im not going to max grenades i dont feel like it anyway. and im not 'over-reacting' its not fun to lvl no matter what anyway

You keep changing your argument Constance, first you made it sound like you like leveling and you want to level grenades, yet now you say you don't even care.
Its almost like your arguing for the sake of arguing...

You keep changing your argument Constance, first you made it sound like you like leveling and you want to level grenades, yet now you say you don't even care.
Its almost like your arguing for the sake of arguing...

no i actually dont want to, you keep replying and i dont let people get the last word much.
And i never said i wnated to level grenades.......

Idea 1:YES!!!!!!!!!! something to make enemies something difficult to KILL (defeat whatever lol:D)!!!
also, the better the weapon, the harder it is to kill it!, say its got world eater, make it hard to fine one with it, then make it SUPER hard to kill
Idea 2:Nice...!
Idea 3: A HIT LIST AWESOME!!
Idea 4: I like it
Idea 5: Occupation, its like any war! you dont take over then leave! What army in HISTORY attacked, won, pillaged, and left,
except the mongols and they lost their empire in less than a century.

Ok guys really could you please stop making this thread an argument!!!!! Its for discussing not arguing you may post reasons for why you like or do not like this idea but please keep it at a low lv and don't get mad about it. It is just an idea. I don't know for sure but arguing and getting worked up might be counted as drama? Dose anyone know if this is true or not? Im just saying lets discuss not argue about this.

Thanks

Francis Gunshot

no i actually dont want to, you keep replying and i dont let people get the last word much.
And i never said i wnated to level grenades.......

You said you didn't want to stay level 13 grenades, witch is pretty much implying that you wanted to level grenades. No offense mate, but I'm addressing every point of your argument yet "you don't let people get the last word much" even though you pretty much lost - and the poll proves it.
You have to know when you've lost...

You said you didn't want to stay level 13 grenades, witch is pretty much implying that you wanted to level grenades. No offense mate, but I'm addressing every point of your argument yet "you don't let people get the last word much" even though you pretty much lost - and the poll proves it.
You have to know when you've lost...

OK, I couldn't care less about the dang poll. It's just an opinion not really the truth. Stop switching up your argument. First it was about the new looting system, then about how this system is not good, now it's about the pointless poll? Seems like you lost.

Ok guys really could you please stop making this thread an argument!!!!! Its for discussing not arguing you may post reasons for why you like or do not like this idea but please keep it at a low lv and don't get mad about it. It is just an idea. I don't know for sure but arguing and getting worked up might be counted as drama? Dose anyone know if this is true or not? Im just saying lets discuss not argue about this.

Thanks

Francis Gunshot

I would love to stop arguing but Seaking is making me angry.

Listen, i was addressing you points and concerns every single time, and you just keep using the same redundant argument over and over.
Being angry is not a reason to continue.

Listen, i was addressing you points and concerns every single time, and you just keep using the same redundant argument over and over.
Being angry is not a reason to continue.

ok, not my fault i have anger problems. and, its not redundant. can you just drop the argument now? someone is going to end up being booted off the site or whatever. and this has gotten off topic. i am no longer replying to what you say.

Thank you!
- waits for POTCO staff to check here, and hopefully they will take this suggestion into considering -

If anyone gets banned for this thread, that would be tragic... Last I checked, differences in opinion is not against the rules...

In all fairness Seaking - you're kind of taunting Constance, trying to get a rise out of her. Let's try to be the bigger person here and just stop. You have kind of jumped on anyone that has opposed your idea... You even jumped on the person who offered a few ideas of their own - claiming they were hijacking your thread.

I know you want to argue your points to death because you believe them to be good - and that's great. Stand up for what you believe in. But recognize when someone's feelings about your idea aren't going to change, accept it, and move on. There are plenty of people here that like your idea you can chat with too.

Now play nice... please?

Here is a thought, why not have Mercenary's use a EITC Mercenary's Cutlass? or have Sergeant's use a Navy Sergeant's Cutlass? How about Grunt's using an EITC Grunt's Broadsword? Or have a Spineskull use a Spineskull Blade when you get close to him? A Dragoon should be able to use a Dragoon's Broadsword. What about a Thug using a EITC Thug's Dagger? A Hiredgun using a EITC Hiredgun's Dagger? An Assasin using a EITC Assassin's Dagger? and of course. how about having El Patron using a Lost Sword?

Just a thought...

and BTW all of Seakings points have been valid and well delivered, I would love to see someone come up with a GOOD reason why they should not add this.

Back