Rallen The Fierce

Chapter 5 part 7​
Jimmmy the Crackshot Blastbane​

Rallen was still stunned by the news wondering why he never knew he had a brother and why he'd never been told of his so called brother. Then Jane walked up the stairs holding ben up as he limped along beside her in severe agony.​

"Chris... I asked for you to leave him alone didnt Rallen tell you? Said jane when she spotted the black eye on Jimmys face.​

"Aye he did but the boy broke free of Davy's hold and started to draw a pistol and i punched him in the eye and then i grabbed him to keep him from pulling anymore stunts." Said Chris.​

"oh" Replied jane sitting ben down on the deck next to the ships wheel.​

"You got a lot of nerve kid showing up here and almost killing me? do i even know you why would you try and kill me?" Asked ben painfully​

"Because of the grudge you have on ouy father! I know the hate you have for him i saw it first hand all those years ago when you Chris and my father faced off on that Crused isle! You nearly killed him! Im sure you would hesitate to do it again so i had to stop you before you could kill him!" Screamed Jimmy.​

"Ok first off how do you know about that day? The only people there that day were Fred Chris and I. Second off Im over that grudge." Replied Ben​

"Sure sure." Spoke Jimmy in a soft yet angry tone.​

Rallen was still dazed and wondering about this mysterious person straped to the Mast who was supposedly his brother. Rallen changed his gaze from the Boy tied to the mast to Chris who glanced at him with his "I think we need to talk" look on his face. Rallen looked around at the others all confused about this boy except for Chris surprisingly. Jane had a serious look on her face, Rallen looked at Davy for some kind of guidence and all rallen could tell was that he said "Hmmm....." under his breath. Just then Basil spoke up and said​

"Well then, it seems fit that Rallen should decide what punishment befalls him but from what i can understand from the utterly shocked look on his face he doesnt even know his so called brother." Stated Basil​

"Yea, can anyone explane this to me?" Asked rallen​

"I think i can shed some light on this situation" Chris said putting his hand on Rallens sholder.​

Chris and Rallen went into the Captains quarters and stayed there for the next 4 hours as Chris explaned how Him Ben and Freddy had fought and after the battle Freddy had almost died and shorty after he went into hiding after finding those weapons and about how According to Selia Rallens mother her first born son had ran away and he checked the date on the note witch had been lost somewhere and was a few years old and Rallen slowly peaced together how Jimmy had found his way to the cursed isle of Cutthroat where they had held the battle and how Jimmy had followed Ben all these years waiting for the right moment to end him but he had missed it, yet how he managed to get on board the Silver Serpent was still a mystery to both of them. Rallen was the first to emerge from the Captains quarters and walked over to where jimmy was tied up. He pulled out his pistol and aimed at Jimmy but just before he pulled the trigger jane gasped and he switched his aim to the knot beside him and pulled the trigger and the rope collapsed to the ground.​

"But... i tried to kill him... youre letting me go?" Asked Jimmy.​

"Thats our fathers decision Jimmy looks like we have some catching up to do." Said Rallen.​

To Be continued

Chris, I can see that you have clear story line; it make so much sense the way you lay it out; the logic of it (yet how he managed to get on board the Silver Serpent was still a mystery to both of them ...). Almost like you already knew what readers were going to ask, and answered it yourself right away ... GREAT JOB!

I love it that you use common spoken language in the conversation (to Chris who glanced at him with his "I think we need to talk" look on his face ... ). Waiting for the next chapters ... :popcorn:

Chapter 6​
Arrival​

It was early in the morning when they arrived at the isle where Rallen & Jimmy's father was supposedly housed. Rallen handt slept that night he was up all night talking to Jimmy trying to catch up with him Jimmy told him how he could shoot the wing off a fly at 10 yards. Rallen was jelous sense he didnt have any special talents like Jimmy. eventually Chris waked into the room where Rallen and Jimmy were sitting and told them to get ready to port and so they did. The ship was very busy that morning with people running around gathering things up like emergency supplies medicenes weapons and poisons. No one really trusted Jinny yet they would only let him wonderabout if he was hand cuffed and had Rallen acompany them witch neither of them had a problem with. They eventually made their way to the top deck and started looking out to the isle in the distance and Jimmy spoke up and asked.​

"Hey Rallen? Do you think we'll actually get to see him? Our dad?"​

"Yea I hope so if not im not sure what we'll find Chris was fairly confident he would still be here."​

Chris came running up the steps and told the two of them to get to the main deck and help Basil prepare the rowboat to land on the isle ( they needed to use a rowboat because the rock spires along the sides of the isle were to large to port near ) when they got down to the main deck Basil had already readied the ships.​

"Darn Bazilla you work fast." Said chris​

"Aye, are we ready to leave for the isle?" he asked.​

"I think so ill go gather up the others." Chris said​

And with that they were off the six of them piled into the large rowboat and departed for shore when they got ashore the first thing they notived is the large lush forest that ran the length of the isle and the large volcano that towered over it all. Chris said that the enterance to his fathers domain was deep within the the forest in a cave into the side of the volcano. They continued on foor for an hour or so seeing all kinds of animals and plants. Jane constantly made us stop so she could gather plants that could possibly be used in various poisons or medicens. The group continued onward and finally came across the cave. Rallen and Jimmy were in the front of the group as they entered the cave, Jane let out a shreik as a large net fell and captured Chris Jimmy Ben Basil and her. Rallen just barely avoiided the net when a man jumped down and put him in a headlock holding a dagger to his neck.​

"Whats your business he-" Said the man. Just before Rallen brought his elbow back down into his ribs causing him to lose his breath. In a graceful spinning motion rallen turned around drew his cutlass and started to slash the man but to his dismay the man had already forsaw the attack and countered it. The man started to draw his pistol to shoot Rallen. So this is how it ends, done in by my own father thought Rallen​

"Thats enough Solomon." Said a mysterious voice stepping from the shadows​

"Hello, son." He said​

To Be Continued...

Chapter 7​
Freddy BlastBane​

Rallen was still in his fighting formation watching the man who held the gun to his head carefully, upon studying him closer he could tell the man was about 7 3' with black hair no facial hair he wore nothing but black with a tribal wave tattoo under his right eye.​

"Solomon stand down!" Said the man who claimed to be Rallen's Father. The man lowered his weapon and put it away in his belt​

"Aye aye..." He said.​

"So are you going to let us out of this net or do i have to cut us free of this net." Spoke Ben bluntly.​

"Benjamin, glad to see you havent changed much in these past few years, Solomon release them now."​

And so he did the man walked over the the net and cut the roptes holding it down and released those held captive under it.​

"I thought you lived here alone." Said chris as he made his way over to the man who claimed himself to be Rallens father. When he was face to face with the man it felt almost as iff they were going to punch each other out to Rallen. But just then The man hugged him. "Long time no see old friend." said the man​

"Rallen, Jimmy come over here and meet your father." Spoke chris in a gental voice​

They exchanged a few quick glances and walked over catious for anymore traps to the man. Upon closer examination of him he Wore a dark black long sleeve shirt with a Bright red vest and black pants with a Hat with asingle black feather in it. Sheesh! what is it with these people and the size of their hats and why do they all have feathers in them!!!! Rallen thought to himself. He bore a single tattoo of what appeared to be a Dragon holding a Bomb on the side of his face. He appeared to see Rallen Observing the tattoo and said:​
"You know Rallen, Jimmy, there is a history to this tattoo on my face actually our whole family goes through a test when they come of age if they have taken up piracy each of the males in our family have some sort of special talent mine is with explosives."​
"Well im fairly skilled with a cutlass if that counts for anything" Said Rallen.​

"Yes the way you handeled the situation when solomon grabbed you told me all about your skills with a sword. And what about you Jimmy?"​

"I can take the wings off of a fly at 10 yards with a pistol." Replied JImmy.​

"Oh really? Care to demonstrate?" Asked Freddy while tossing Jimmy the A pistol as they all walked outside​

Jimmy quickly homed into a bird flying a few about 100 yards in the air he quickly Spinned the cun around in his hand and shot the Bird with such percision it came crashing down just inches infront of Chris's feet.​

"Id call that a dead bird if ive ever seen one." Said chris.​

"Astonishing, Looks like we have some testing to do boys." Said Freddy in a soft tone.​

To Be Continued...​

Chapter 8​
"Rallen the Fierce."​

It was still early in the morning when Chris came to awake Rallen to inform him that it was time for the test. Rallen worked his way through his room assembling his weapons witch included: His pistol, Cutlass, Grenades, And poisoned daggers. He left his room in the cave only to find Freddy Solomon Ben Jimmy and Basil there.​

"Ah young Rallen so glad you could join us." Said Freddy "Follow me everyone." He continued as he walked out the mouth of the cave into a large clearing near the beach.​

"This is a momentous occasion in your young lives my sons." Said Freddy. "Today we decide witch of you have the skills needed to recieve the famillys mark. Both of you or neither of you may pass this test."​

Chris walked over to Rallen and handed him his most prised cutlass his Admirals Cutlass."​

"Here Rallen i want you to use this during the exam its good luck but remember i want it back when your finished." Said chris as he walked back over to the others.​

The first test for Rallen was a sword Duel with with Solomo each of them clashed for about a half hour before rallen finally got the upper hand and deflected a blow from his cutlass and twisted his cutlass aroud making Solomo drop his cutlass to the ground and surreder in bitter defeat.​

Next was Jimmy's tests with first involved a series of targest set up in several different locations across the isle his job was to run through and take out each of the targets as fast as he could then make it back to the others as fast as possible.​

Jimmy pulled out two triple barreled repeaters from his belt and ran for the forest where the first targets were he easilly destroied the first ten targest set about 6yards up in a tree he made it to the end but ran out of ammo so he pulled out a blunderbuss and took out the last 3 targets and sprinted back to the others he finished the corse in just under 17 minutes.​

Just as Rallen thought he was going to do his next event his Father said that they were done.​

"Thats enough, we have drawn out conclusions and BOTH of you have passed the test. He said as he walked over to Rallen.​

"You my son have revieled the Ferocity of a warrier during battle you have excelent skills with the cutlass in battle so i brand you as Rallen the Fierce." He said as he waked over to Jimmy.​

"And you my son have shown the eye of a true marksmen our skills with a pistol are not to be trifuled with,​
Now, It is time for you to recieve your marks Chris over there has volentiered to give you the marks."​

"Follow me Rallen," Saud chris as he walked into the cave with rallen. A few hours passed when they finally emerged, on Rallens face was a tattoo of a dragon holding a sword its eye merged with Rallens left eye and seemed to dace across his face it was several different colors the one that caught Jimmy's eye tho was the color of Rallens left eye witch seemed to have changed colors from blue to a shade of red that Jimmy couldnt explane. Jimmy didnt notice it at first but the tattoo continued down his neck to his right arm where the tale wrapped around his hands in expectation of a cutlass to weild.​

"Your turn Jimmy."​

They walked into the cave and few hours later stepped out Jimmy had a similar tattoo to rallen except on the oppiste side of his face to Rallen the Dragon Branched off into both hands in expectation of a gun.​

"Captain Cannonskull if you would be so kind could ou please take me to m wife on Port Royal? Then if you wouldnt mind id like to join your crew.".​

All of the Group boarded the Silver Serpent and Set course for Port royal...... But little did the know that on each of there hands appeared a mark.... but not just ANY mark... the black spot......​

The END?

Back