Discussion Revert the Copperhead Broadside Nerf - Patch v1.21.2

Do you want the Copperhead upgrade reverted?

• Yes.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • Not fully reverted, but buffed.

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • No.

Votes: 65 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well truecrash did say that pre-nerf copperhead took down a hunter ship with only 1-2 broadsides and unless truecrash was exaggerating that seems really overpowered. Also I'm sure the developers aren't done nerfing things like weapons.
Arr, Please mate go back to page 1 and look at the first thread then after you read that 1 or 2 by wiki look up all of TheReaperr comments say on the last 3 pages bout as they will help you put it all into perspective. You really can not trust it seems most the mods here as they are totally biased against any changes to the copperhead line no matter how big or small. What you need is to hear from a Dev or 2 to see what is going on here trust me there not being told the whole picture if any by the mods in this forum.

For what it's worth, we compared the current damage our Copperhead deals to videos of Copperhead from POTCO. That's part of how we were able to confirm they deal roughly the same damage now. The actual amount of rounds fired is irrelevant, as our explosive rounds are stronger as a whole.

For those saying it's different from POTCO, we're a little confused, as the team (as well as community members) have confirmed numerous times that it's roughly the same now in terms of raw damage.

We're not going to undo the nerf, because doing so would make Copperhead in TLOPO stronger than Copperhead in POTCO by a large margin. Pre-nerf TLOPO Copperhead was able to kill the strongest hunters in the game in just 1-2 broadsides, for reference. Bringing such a thing back would be unhealthy for the game.

A majority of the player base is satisfied with the current state of Copperhead. It's important to remember we can see a lot more than what the average player might, thanks to both the Feedback System and chat logs.

Also, for what it's worth, the poll isn't ours. Charles is not part of the TLOPO Crew.
OK, You state: A majority of the player base is satisfied with the current state of Copperhead. It's important to remember we can see a lot more than what the average player might, thanks to both the Feedback System and chat logs. ... Well, let's see the proof of this as we think you're telling us an untruth, as according to this poll/vote to undo the patch is saying quite different and it also shows that when it comes to this Copperhead discussion that the mods like a band of wolves jump on us in text or with emoticons and show that they are nothing but biased against the copperhead patch ever being buffed or reverted. What is so hard about you getting an original Dev to come and talk to us here and see what's up no you will not do that because then he will or she will see just how terrible we have been treated in many different ways for voicing our feelings/opinions and the now even more recent true feelings of how most feel about the Copperhead line now since they had time to see and newer mates have worked hard to build only to find out they have been cheated/ripped off. That's ok stay nasty in your ways on this debate as there are still a few other avenues we all can use besides here as well to get our selves heard if we must and if forced to most assuredly will. No Matter What!!! We Are Not Done Here Yet With This Debate By A Longshot As This Is Just The Beginning Till We Get Some Sort Of Satfication With The Copperhead Series Of Ships From The TLOPO Devs. And you can take that to the bank so get ready to say Hi to a flow of new people over the next few days weeks months whatever it takes as you want to test our resolve? You really wanna find out where you try to stop and find were only just getting started? So be it. It's all good with us. This will be a fun challenge indeed ;) I would like to say a Super THANK YOU (from us all) TO :)Charles Warmonk WIKI STAFF :) for starting this discussion and bringing it to our attention. We all are starting to pass the word around my friend and we all will do our best to get the message out and get this great injustice/wrong that has taken place to the Copperhead Line by TLOPO righted. ;) I would also like to Super Thank all them so far that have taken precious personal time to come and show support by commenting here showing there love for and passion on saving the Legendary Copperhead Line voting YES and even them that voted not fully but buffed and to all them future mates over the next few coming days months whatever that are on their way and have not yet gotten here but will vote yes to show your support for us all on Reverting or even Buffing the Copperhead Patch showing that we are not happy campers with a nerfed weakened 1 shot high explosive broadside Copperhead. NOTE: POTCO Copperhead broadside had 3 per so let's bring em at least back to POTCO 3 Per Broadside I say. ;)

Last edited:
You say: A majority of the player base is satisfied with the current state of Copperhead. It's important to remember we can see a lot more than what the average player might, thanks to both the Feedback System and chat logs. ... Well, let's see the proof of this as we think you're telling us an untruth, as according to this poll/vote to undo the patch is saying quite different and it also shows that when it comes to this Copperhead discussion that the mods like a band of wolves jump on us in text or with emoticons and show that they are nothing but biased against the copperhead patch ever being buffed or reverted. What is so hard about you getting an original Dev to come and talk to us here and see what's up no you will not do that because then he will or she will see just how terrible we have been treated in many different ways for voicing our feelings/opinions and the now even more recent true feelings of how most feel about the Copperhead line now since they had time to see and newer mates have worked hard to build only to find out they have been cheated/ripped off. That's ok stay nasty in your ways on this debate as there are still a few other avenues we all can use besides here as well to get our selves heard if we must and if forced to most assuredly will. No Matter What!!! We Are Not Done Here Yet With This Debate By A Longshot As This Is Just The Beginning Till We Get Some Sort Of Satfication With The Copperhead Series Of Ships From The TLOPO Devs. And you can take that to the bank so get ready to say Hi to a flow of new people over the next few days weeks months whatever it takes as you want to test our resolve? You really wanna find out where you try to stop and find were only just getting started? So be it. It's all good with us. This will be a fun challenge indeed :) I would like to Super Thank :) Charles Warmonk :) WIKI STAFF for starting this discussion and bringing it to our attention. We all are starting to pass the word around my friend and we all will do our best to get the message out and get this great injustice/wrong that has taken place to the Copperhead Line by TLOPO righted. ;)
I'm pretty sure truecrash is a developer and you're going to get this thread locked..

Arr, Please mate go back to page 1 and look at the first thread then after you read that 1 or 2 by wiki look up all of TheReaperr comments say on the last 3 pages bout as they will help you put it all into perspective. You really can not trust it seems most the mods here as they are totally biased against any changes to the copperhead line no matter how big or small. What you need is to hear from a Dev or 2 to see what is going on here trust me there not being told the whole picture if any by the mods in this forum.
I have reread the first two pages and a lot of people say that this nerf is good for svs because copperhead was overpowering other ships. I don't really see why a bunch of staff members arguing that copperhead was too overpowered makes them bias.

I have reread the first two pages and a lot of people say that this nerf is good for svs because copperhead was overpowering other ships. I don't really see why a bunch of staff members arguing that copperhead was too overpowered makes them bias.
ok now that ya saw that here is a man that sets it all perfectly straight and easily understandable read all of TheReaperr post please as he breaks it all down really easy to understand as you must not have ever owned a copperhead say war frigate or Brig on POTCO and if here they had a prob well well 1 only High Explosive omg please not good at all but read TheReaperr start like 3 or 4 pages back try it really. Oh and in the beginning here on TLOPOL maybe it was if it was firing 10 high explosive all at one time rofl but the patch was applied mate and now it does only 1 per at best not good at all not op now too weak now that's the problem. Oh and he addresses the mods as well showing there bias. Oh and about overpowering other ships was an SvS complaint not a regular mate sailing for materials.

Last edited:
OK, You state: A majority of the player base is satisfied with the current state of Copperhead. It's important to remember we can see a lot more than what the average player might, thanks to both the Feedback System and chat logs. ... Well, let's see the proof of this as we think you're telling us an untruth, as according to this poll/vote to undo the patch is saying quite different and it also shows that when it comes to this Copperhead discussion that the mods like a band of wolves jump on us in text or with emoticons and show that they are nothing but biased against the copperhead patch ever being buffed or reverted. What is so hard about you getting an original Dev to come and talk to us here and see what's up no you will not do that because then he will or she will see just how terrible we have been treated in many different ways for voicing our feelings/opinions and the now even more recent true feelings of how most feel about the Copperhead line now since they had time to see and newer mates have worked hard to build only to find out they have been cheated/ripped off. That's ok stay nasty in your ways on this debate as there are still a few other avenues we all can use besides here as well to get our selves heard if we must and if forced to most assuredly will. No Matter What!!! We Are Not Done Here Yet With This Debate By A Longshot As This Is Just The Beginning Till We Get Some Sort Of Satfication With The Copperhead Series Of Ships From The TLOPO Devs. And you can take that to the bank so get ready to say Hi to a flow of new people over the next few days weeks months whatever it takes as you want to test our resolve? You really wanna find out where you try to stop and find were only just getting started? So be it. It's all good with us. This will be a fun challenge indeed ;) I would like to say a Super THANK YOU (from us all) TO :)Charles Warmonk WIKI STAFF :) for starting this discussion and bringing it to our attention. We all are starting to pass the word around my friend and we all will do our best to get the message out and get this great injustice/wrong that has taken place to the Copperhead Line by TLOPO righted. ;) I would also like to Super Thank all them so far that have taken precious personal time to come and show support by commenting here showing there love for and passion on saving the Legendary Copperhead Line voting YES and even them that voted not fully but buffed and to all them future mates over the next few coming days months whatever that are on their way and have not yet gotten here but will vote yes to show your support for us all on Reverting or even Buffing the Copperhead Patch showing that we are not happy campers with a nerfed weakened 1 shot high explosive broadside Copperhead. NOTE: POTCO Copperhead broadside had 3 per so let's bring em at least back to POTCO 3 Per Broadside I say. ;)
I know that we are speaking the same language but for some reason I simply cannot understand a single word you say, and I say that in the most respectful way possible.

I'm pretty sure truecrash is a developer and you're going to get this thread locked..
I think then we all will start a new one there are always other places to start up if needed YouTube Twitter Twitch just to name a few and why would you say something like that for mate are you trying to scare us away and if Truecrash was then why Moderator under there name not DEV or is Truecrash going around impersonating a Dev is that what you're trying to say that Truecrash told you they were a Dev not just a Moderator but a Dev, wow maybe we should look into that as well. Truecrash maybe you should straighten this out mate and let us know what you are. A Dev or a Moderator Arr is trying to say you're a Dev. WOW impersonating a Dev is not a good thing ya know. Lock the thread in a form on an active discussion? Yeah now that would go over like a lead balloon now, wouldn't it? So anyway Arr I really do not think truecrash would appreciate you speaking for them. I know I wouldn't like it for sure if I was them.

Last edited:
I know that we are speaking the same language but for some reason I simply cannot understand a single word you say, and I say that in the most respectful way possible.
And I say also back to you in the most respectful way possible. Yep likewise I just can't understand a single word you say as well crazy isn't it ;) oh and you forgot a comma after reason ... just trying to help :)

Last edited:
And i say back to you in the most respectful way possible. Yep likewise I just can't understand a single word you say as well crazy isn't it ;) oh and you forgot a comma after reason ... just trying to help :)
i Apologize Sir All Im Saying Is That The Coppherd Nerf Is A Good Update To The Game dont believe me look at the poll as you can see the poll has more people saying copphead should not be reverted than it should be reverted :) that means that the majority dont want old copperhead to come back but you cant comprehend that lol sad im honestly surprised that you dont understand why cophead nerf is goodfor the game the developos thing its a good update and they are right copperhad is alot more fair in pve and in pvp/svs (ship verses shiP) :) if you look at the game after Copenhagen nerf you will see that the game and sailing is a lot mroe enjoyable because copperhead was overrpowered to begin with but ur just complaining. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ive been playing potco since 2008 and ive also been playing tlopo since 2015 so my opinion is more relevant than yours but thats not why im telling you this the reason im saying it is because ive been palying this game for a very long time and i know my stuff ;) copperhead was waytoo powerful and now it is a lot more fair and balance honestly it really makes the game more fun if you think about it because now sailing its more of achallenge bc before u could just 1shot ships and you still can 😥 but now its better because its more fair and its more balanced but ur just crying and upset and its sad and i want to help you i want you to understnad why couple heads nerff had to happen because with out it the game would be a lot less fair and balanced than it is today and more people like coppherhead nerf so stop complaiing the majority likes it. :dance::dance:

Last edited:
i Apologize Sir All Im Saying Is That The Coppherd Nerf Is A Good Update To The Game dont believe me look at the poll as you can see the poll has more people saying copphead should not be reverted than it should be reverted :) that means that the majority dont want old copperhead to come back but you cant comprehend that lol sad im honestly surprised that you dont understand why cophead nerf is goodfor the game the developos thing its a good update and they are right copperhad is alot more fair in pve and in pvp/svs (ship verses shiP) :) if you look at the game after Copenhagen nerf you will see that the game and sailing is a lot mroe enjoyable because copperhead was overrpowered to begin with but ur just complaining. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ive been playing potco since 2008 and ive also been playing tlopo since 2015 so my opinion is more relevant than yours ;) but thats not why im telling you this the reason im saying it is because ive been palying this game for a very long time and i know my stuff copperhead was waytoo powerful and now it is a lot more fair and balance honestly it really makes the game more fun if you think about it because now sailing its more of achallenge bc before u could just 1shot ships and you still can 😥 but now its better because its more fair and its more balanced but ur just crying and upset and its sad and i want to help you i want you to understnad why couple heads nerff had to happen because with out it the game would be a lot less fair and balanced than it is today and more people like coppherhead nerf so stop complaiing the majority likes it. :dance::dance:

The poll at it's current state that I'm writing this reply is indicating 57% of people aren't satisfied with the new Copperhead (2 groups out of 3) which this by itself is a sign that there's an issue and it can be either changed or reverted depending on the situation and the feedback they're currently receiving from the community of the game and the forums.

I have to note this one as well, in my last experiment I one broadsided Hunters with my War Brig Stormchaser (Maxed) while I had open fire and sometimes when I trigger pure broadsides the damage is just devastating towards the enemy ships. the op damage of ships still exist in the game but I wonder if this decision was solely taken because of the SvS community because in that case the outcome won't be fair towards the whole player base.

I also have to point this out if you want to make sailing challenging you need to improve the AI mechanics rather than bashing a ship upgrade to try to make the process longer (I'm not talking about one broadsiding a ship of the line). however the actual mat runs as people put it together to deal with Hunters and Warships at this state is not challenging whatsoever because if you circle around the Hunter and Warship properly, You will never get hit and I have tried it with every single ship upgrades and ship types from War Sloop to War Brig so the whole process of taking down these enemy ships is based on the fire power and the crew of the ship because you know you will never get shot if you're aware of what you're doing.

Word of advise, you can be a long time player that spent thousands of hours in a game, you're surely experienced or at least you know your way around things, but that doesn't mean you can disqualify someones opinion or thoughts it means you're simply disagreeing with someone or something. I am a long time player of Potco and I've been around Tlopo since their closed Alpha to this day but I don't consider myself superior over others opinions.

So don't assault each other you're not going to war, all the groups are trying to figure out a solution for this.

i Apologize Sir All Im Saying Is That The Coppherd Nerf Is A Good Update To The Game dont believe me look at the poll as you can see the poll has more people saying copphead should not be reverted than it should be reverted :) that means that the majority dont want old copperhead to come back but you cant comprehend that lol sad im honestly surprised that you dont understand why cophead nerf is goodfor the game the developos thing its a good update and they are right copperhad is alot more fair in pve and in pvp/svs (ship verses shiP) :) if you look at the game after Copenhagen nerf you will see that the game and sailing is a lot mroe enjoyable because copperhead was overrpowered to begin with but ur just complaining. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ive been playing potco since 2008 and ive also been playing tlopo since 2015 so my opinion is more relevant than yours but thats not why im telling you this the reason im saying it is because ive been palying this game for a very long time and i know my stuff ;) copperhead was waytoo powerful and now it is a lot more fair and balance honestly it really makes the game more fun if you think about it because now sailing its more of achallenge bc before u could just 1shot ships and you still can 😥 but now its better because its more fair and its more balanced but ur just crying and upset and its sad and i want to help you i want you to understnad why couple heads nerff had to happen because with out it the game would be a lot less fair and balanced than it is today and more people like coppherhead nerf so stop complaiing the majority likes it. :dance::dance:
Wow with all due respect it is truly painful to read all this as the grammar is so messed up spelling in almost half of it is atrocious as example more you spell mroe and overpowered you spelled overrpowered and copperhead you spelled coppherhead just a small example of a few so you realize I'm not trying to be mean or anything and oh my wowzers we won't even touch on the lack of punctuation marks and such but I also see that you do not know how to correctly read the Votes at the top of the page as the revoke/change the patch is winning big time as the YES and BUFF are for a change to the patch any way you look at it and are totaled as such now get out your Lil handy andy calculator and add them 2 together both in percentage and total votes and well the no's for change are way behind mate. Sorry to burst your bubble there but that's just the way it is and I personally know of at least 5 to 10 more mates will be here soon to add to the yes side and a few buffs as well. So now I explained to you the correct way on how to total the votes works and the percentage you should be ok at knowing who has the most votes in but I would practice a wee bit on the spelling and grammar end of things helps a mate read what your trying to say a little easier no offense meant mate just trying to help a mate out that might be in need of some is all as any good fellow Forum Member should do for another forum member whenever possible ;) oh and I was a member since 2011 here in TLOPO Forums and I was a pre-order for POTCO and officially started playing test as well as premium POTCO in Oct of 2007 and started playing TLOPO when ya had to have an issued key to play. So I believe I am a Lil before ya mate on all counts. :) Glad I was able to be of help to ya mate. Thanks and Fair Winds at ye back be and Smooth Seas ahead may you see. ;)

Last edited:
The poll at it's current state that I'm writing this reply is indicating 57% of people aren't satisfied with the new Copperhead (2 groups out of 3) which this by itself is a sign that there's an issue and it can be either changed or reverted depending on the situation and the feedback they're currently receiving from the community of the game and the forums.

I have to note this one as well, in my last experiment I one broadsided Hunters with my War Brig Stormchaser (Maxed) while I had open fire and sometimes when I trigger pure broadsides the damage is just devastating towards the enemy ships. the op damage of ships still exist in the game but I wonder if this decision was solely taken because of the SvS community because in that case the outcome won't be fair towards the whole player base.

I also have to point this out if you want to make sailing challenging you need to improve the AI mechanics rather than bashing a ship upgrade to try to make the process longer (I'm not talking about one broadsiding a ship of the line). however the actual mat runs as people put it together to deal with Hunters and Warships at this state is not challenging whatsoever because if you circle around the Hunter and Warship properly, You will never get hit and I have tried it with every single ship upgrades and ship types from War Sloop to War Brig so the whole process of taking down these enemy ships is based on the fire power and the crew of the ship because you know you will never get shot if you're aware of what you're doing.

Word of advise, you can be a long time player that spent thousands of hours in a game, you're surely experienced or at least you know your way around things, but that doesn't mean you can disqualify someones opinion or thoughts it means you're simply disagreeing with someone or something. I am a long time player of Potco and I've been around Tlopo since their closed Alpha to this day but I don't consider myself superior over others opinions.

So don't assault each other you're not going to war, all the groups are trying to figure out a solution for this.
Bro Reaperr your the best. You always put me in a state of awe ... I tip me hat to ya once again with pleasure. :) ... I to was in ya need to have a key TLOPO days lol.

I think then we all will start a new one there are always other places to start up if needed YouTube Twitter Twitch just to name a few and why would you say something like that for mate are you trying to scare us away and if Truecrash was then why Moderator under there name not DEV or is Truecrash going around impersonating a Dev is that what you're trying to say that Truecrash told you they were a Dev not just a Moderator but a Dev, wow maybe we should look into that as well. Truecrash maybe you should straighten this out mate and let us know what you are. A Dev or a Moderator Arr is trying to say you're a Dev. WOW impersonating a Dev is not a good thing ya know. Lock the thread in a form on an active discussion? Yeah now that would go over like a lead balloon now, wouldn't it? So anyway Arr I really do not think truecrash would appreciate you speaking for them. I know I wouldn't like it for sure if I was them.

I'm the developer that implemented the changes for Copperhead. I also don't mind Arr pointing out I'm a developer, he's correct -- you can even see it on my profile or in-game when I attend events.

There's no Moderator under my name, just "TLOPO Staff" as Kate pointed out. We also never stated we'd revert the nerf based on the poll, the nerf will be staying as-is since the TLOPO Copperhead is now equal to the POTCO Copperhead in terms of damage.

---

Also, I've seen talk here of doing things like spamming our emails or social media. I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that doing so is a violation of our Terms of Service and can result in a ban. I'd suggest reviewing our Terms of Service here.

I'm the developer that implemented the changes for Copperhead. I also don't mind Arr pointing out I'm a developer, he's correct -- you can even see it on my profile or in-game when I attend events.

There's no Moderator under my name, just "TLOPO Staff" as Kate pointed out. We also never stated we'd revert the nerf based on the poll, the nerf will be staying as-is since the TLOPO Copperhead is now equal to the POTCO Copperhead in terms of damage.

---

Also, I've seen talk here of doing things like spamming our emails or social media. I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that doing so is a violation of our Terms of Service and can result in a ban. I'd suggest reviewing our Terms of Service here.
No one said spam and it is not equal to the one from potco not quite needs 2 more explosive rounds from the broadsides to be equal and if we had to we would use the TLOPO e-mail was the point which is why it is there to be heard is it not? So I do believe it would not be against the rules coming from real players with a real question not some kind of trash mail. You are seeing we want change at least a buff does not the poll tell you that and we also said if we had to as last resort would ask Disney for a few answers and that would totally be anyone's right to do that and at times you have been quite rude to us as well as others. I mean we mostly all look at it as if you do not want to hear our voices Maybe Disney would understand us a little better is all. Maybe that's where the unappreciated voices would have to turn to so that we feel heard not just told were happy were not gonna do anything. I was told personally after talking to some others that like 50 or so mates hitting up Disney mite help us if no one else will from TLOPO. See why don't you say like hey I did not but let me talk to a few of my mates and see what they say maybe we can squeeze 1 or 2 more broadside high explosives out instead of not listening to the ever-growing masses and it is not like the POTCO ones. I ran a max Copperhead War Frigate there from the day they came out I ran a regular war frigate 3 days after I started POTCO till the copperhead came along and as TheReaperr and I stated this is not equal to POTCO so please do not be fooling yourself your close but not there it is not a POTCO Copperhead yet and why didn't you tell us what you were to start with? We know what you did was for purely SvS reasons and that's just not right on so many levels. You want it like POTCO 3 high explosive from the broadside then it will be like a POTCO copperhead this 1 shot is worthless half the time it might not even hit its target lol 2 even would be better at least a sure chance it will hit something but you won't even try to compromise with us is it because you don't know coding well enough to do it or? You tell me? You won't give mates a price break on a nerfed almost but not quite potco copperhead? Why is that cause you feel its all ok ? Well, what about us how we feel you saying it just does not matter to the powers that be at tlopo what we feel? Be really nice if you would answer these questions for sure. Bunch of us would like to know the answer to this all. :) Oh and this well the majority feel NO about it thing through different sources we have tell us. Well over the next few days weeks you will see that is not so true as well you are already starting to see in the poll now let alone in a few weeks to come. We would love to get a compromise on this broadside thing but you won't give us an inch so it is our right as POTCO/TLOPO players and fans to show you we would like a change to the broadsides would it kill ya to make it fire one more or 2 more like the POTCO Copperhead did? I mean hey if no one is good enough at coding to do it tell us. Just say hey we would love to but we not that sharp at its coding or whatever we would understand well truth be told we would probably say find someone that could lol BUT hey right lol ;)

Last edited:
No one said spam and it is not equal to the one from potco not quite needs 2 more explosive rounds from the broadsides to be equal and if we had to we would use the TLOPO e-mail was the point which is why it is there to be heard is it not? So I do believe it would not be against the rules coming from real players with a real question not some kind of trash mail.

In terms of raw damage, it's equal to POTCO, both the community and staff have confirmed this numerous times.

The TLOPO Support Email is for support, not feedback. If you wish to submit feedback, please use the forums or the dedicated feedback systems on the site or in-game.

You are seeing we want change at least a buff does not the poll tell you that

The poll is a very small section of our community overall. We are able to see feedback from our systems, as well as chat logs in-game, to compile a more accurate representation of what people think of changes. The majority are in favor of the current Copperhead.

if we had to as last resort would ask Disney for a few answers and that would totally be anyone's right to do that and at times you have been quite rude to us as well as others. I mean we mostly all look at it as if you do not want to hear our voices Maybe Disney would understand us a little better is all.

The only reason we're here is because Disney shut the original game down.

---

The nerf will be staying as-is since the TLOPO Copperhead is now equal to the POTCO Copperhead in terms of damage. This is our final answer on this matter.

In terms of raw damage, it's equal to POTCO, both the community and staff have confirmed this numerous times.

The TLOPO Support Email is for support, not feedback. If you wish to submit feedback, please use the forums or the dedicated feedback systems on the site or in-game.

The poll is a very small section of our community overall. We are able to see feedback from our systems, as well as chat logs in-game, to compile a more accurate representation of what people think of changes. The majority are in favor of the current Copperhead.

---

The nerf will be staying as-is since the TLOPO Copperhead is now equal to the POTCO Copperhead in terms of damage. This is our final answer on this matter.
Thanks for answering and well no harm is there you seeing a bunch more coming here to voice there not liking it right and on a different note, yes I know they shut it down I was there from day 1 I was a pre-order so now let me get this straight so you are saying Disney gave you permission to take over the game they have no say so any longer ... just curious? Or you just figured that they wouldn't care type a thing since they shut POTCO down? :)

Thanks for answering and well no harm is there you seeing a bunch more coming here to voice there not liking it right

Yes, that's fine, as long as it's through the proper channels. It still does not change our answer, however. The fix will remain.

so now let me get this straight so you are saying Disney gave you permission to take over the game they have no say so any longer ... just curious? Or you just figured that they wouldn't care type a thing since they shut POTCO down?

We've answered this in numerous other threads, I'd encourage you to search for our earlier responses on this matter.

---

That being said, everything that can be said about the Copperhead fix has already been said on our end, so I'll be backing out of this thread. If anyone has any other questions, I'd encourage you to read through my earlier posts for the team's thoughts on the Copperhead fix.

Fair winds.

---

As regards to the part of your response that pertains to feedback being on the forums, is this thread not feedback / evidence that the majority want some kind of change? (a mix of results between full revert to old Copperhead, and some other change.)

Perhaps I could be wrong but a poll and this lengthy discussion which has gone on for a while, seemingly, is valid feedback, however seeing as the team is "putting their foot down" effectively, even though the minority want Copperhead to stay the way it is as of right now, it appears as if the feedback is being ignored, calling in to question the need to even give feedback.

Secondly, are the population numbers public, or not? there are several schools of thought here, but if the numbers aren't public, then we cannot determine accurately if the majority is in favour of the current Copperhead, so instead, forum users have to go by the results of these polls and assume the same ratio holds up across the game. Going by this logic, is it not safe to assume that the majority of the community do not support the current Copperhead, contrary to your statement?

I am genuinely seeking answers to these questions. I am not writing this out of malice for the team but out of a certain curiosity over the seeming inconsistencies in the response to this heated debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back