Ship Of The Line? I'll Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
in svs there will probablly be more SOTLs cuz ye aint the only one whos gonna buy it im ansolutely sure there will be bigger ships and probably another sea in the FAAAAAAR horizon but ill keep my war frigate and war galleon too ye dont want to be a sailing building All of the time

in svs there will probablly be more SOTLs cuz ye aint the only one whos gonna buy it im ansolutely sure there will be bigger ships and probably another sea in the FAAAAAAR horizon but ill keep my war frigate and war galleon too ye dont want to be a sailing building All of the time
They took down my war frigate like it was a tin can. Lol. I don't use a war galleon (floating target) in SVS. As for buying a sotl, I'm undecided if I will or not.

To be honest this sounded cool at first but when i looked into it a little morei learned that it was a giant floating target no better than a war galleon by all means get it but if ur smart keep ur frigate for svs
I was sailing one of the three last night in SvS (and im sorta noobish too lvl 21) and a bunch of war frigates and sloops tried to attack me but they failed because the panels take for ever to get through and before you even start doing major damage to the SOTL you are already sunk so the SOTL is beast at SvS oh and let me put a video up I made last night

I was sailing one of the three last night in SvS (and im sorta noobish too lvl 21) and a bunch of war frigates and sloops tried to attack me but they failed because the panels take for ever to get through and before you even start doing major damage to the SOTL you are already sunk so the SOTL is beast at SvS oh and let me put a video up I made last night

lol thanks for the description im not on test so all i heard was that it was larger and slow and well i thought disney had made the sotl alot weaker than the one in the fleet but that makes it sound better so with a full crew its lethal
lol1.gif

Her is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfvtKTdMg0k
EDIT (Feb 19, 2011 at 7:37 PM):
lol thanks for the description im not on test so all i heard was that it was larger and slow and well i thought disney had made the sotl alot weaker than the one in the fleet but that makes it sound better so with a full crew its lethal :lol1:
Definatly we were sinking ships left and right its only real enemy is like 10 war frigates or 2 SOTL

Her is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfvtKTdMg0k
EDIT (Feb 19, 2011 at 7:37 PM):

Definatly we were sinking ships left and right its only real enemy is like 10 war frigates or 2 SOTL

:rumgone:u fight for the french i fight for the spanish i dont like the french they run every time i get about 5 of them to red especially those ppl that use war sloops
EDIT (Feb 19, 2011 at 7:41 PM):
anyways nice vid

:rumgone:u fight for the french i fight for the spanish i dont like the french they run every time i get about 5 of them to red especially those ppl that use war sloops
EDIT (Feb 19, 2011 at 7:41 PM):
anyways nice vid
I fight french on test spanish on live for some reason even though I prefer spanish

I fight french on test spanish on live for some reason even though I prefer spanish

lol ok thanks for clearing that up for me and u know what strange all the ppl on my friends list fight for spain i cant find someone who fights for france also i rly dont like the idea of having spanish hats on a french island and french hats on a spanish island

lol ok thanks for clearing that up for me and u know what strange all the ppl on my friends list fight for spain i cant find someone who fights for france also i rly dont like the idea of having spanish hats on a french island and french hats on a spanish island
I know but it save the trip having them all on one

I know but it save the trip having them all on one

i guess but ill be dissapointed the day i see a french privateer wearing a spanish helmet but when infamy comes im gonna become an el patron look alike lol i have a picture of him without his glow so i know what he looks like

I think it would be more fun if they made it so we could board the ships of the line when in battle.. there would be hundreds of EITC or Navy aboard.. along with a boss captain at a lvl higher then 50. Somehow you would be able to crew other ships so more then one crew could board the SOTL.. and if you are able to defeat the crew.. then the rewards would be great. I've been waiting for POTCO to come up with something bigger where you would need more pirates to band together to defeat it.. It might have to be run like a black pearl quest so you could pre-crew before going to battle.. I know I'm dreaming.. just had to share
daggermouth.png

I think it would be more fun if they made it so we could board the ships of the line when in battle.. there would be hundreds of EITC or Navy aboard.. along with a boss captain at a lvl higher then 50. Somehow you would be able to crew other ships so more then one crew could board the SOTL.. and if you are able to defeat the crew.. then the rewards would be great. I've been waiting for POTCO to come up with something bigger where you would need more pirates to band together to defeat it.. It might have to be run like a black pearl quest so you could pre-crew before going to battle.. I know I'm dreaming.. just had to share :daggermouth:

im still waiting for them to put in being able to steal ships roll barrles throw bottles climb onto roofs ship customization the kraken another story quest choices that will make you be feared and honored shall i go on well all im saying is that if the dev listened to some of my ideas and made the game have the appropriate rating for a game called pirates of the caribbean it would have been a pretty amazing game and it still can if they just listined

Well mates, I guess I can't put off the inevidible. Although my beliefs stay the same, there is no use arguing against the tide.

im still waiting for them to put in being able to steal ships roll barrles throw bottles climb onto roofs ship customization the kraken another story quest choices that will make you be feared and honored shall i go on well all im saying is that if the dev listened to some of my ideas and made the game have the appropriate rating for a game called pirates of the caribbean it would have been a pretty amazing game and it still can if they just listined
Now that would be AWESOME o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back