The Legend of Pirates Online, an ongoing POTCO recreation.

It would be cool, but I don't think that the developers should put the game on hold, and use their time to make some little landwalker to keep some of us entertained for the rest of the summer, rather than making actual progress on the game.
I agree, I would rather have them get the game out faster/ put all of their effort on the game itself instead of working on a single player landwalker in which all you can do is walk around islands. Alpha is supposedly around the corner, so a landwalker is not needed imho.

I agree, I would rather have them get the game out faster/ put all of their effort on the game itself instead of working on a single player landwalker in which all you can do is walk around islands. Alpha is supposedly around the corner, so a landwalker is not needed imho.
I know. I want the real game more than just a landwalker. I just thought it would be nice, even though there is no way it would happen.

Reminder to everyone to stay on topic. The topic here is the development of the game TLOPO, not what goes on behind the scenes.

@Shamus The Brute Sorry to go against what you said, but I am going to just throw this one post out here just so developers don't get spammed inboxes.

The reason why Wilee was dismissed from the team is nobody's business except Wilee's and TLOPO's. If Wilee ever chooses to say why he was let go, that is up to him. Nobody on the team is going to make that decision for him.

Thank you.

Last edited:
@Shamus The Brute Sorry to go against what you said, but I am going to just throw this one post out here just so developers don't get spammed inboxes.

The reason why Wilee was dismissed from the team is nobody's business except Wilee's and TLOPO's. If Wilee ever chooses to say why he was let go, that is up to him. Nobody on the team is going to make that decision for him.

Thank you.
No, I agree with you - Mike. :) It really is nobody else's business other than TLOPO's.

Something I had wondered for quite some time though (as this question is reflective of 'my own curiosity' and not in any way, this forums), is if Wilee had always been a developer for TLOPO then how come only initially was he listed on TLOPO's pastebin roster as such and only for a brief period of time?

As an effective spokesperson for TLOPO unofficially on this forums, we kinda got used to him. Anyway, I hope TLOPO understands the curiosity behind such a question because if his efforts did go beyond the developer capacity...TLOPO's official roster never reflected so in any way (except briefly and at the beginning).

*If someone from TLOPO could provide an answer to this I would appreciate it but if not, perhaps such line of questioning reverts back to the fact that it really is only TLOPO's business. Thank you. ;)

I just hope that TLOPO is still on track and coming out with alpha soon and that this doesn't affect that. I am sorry to hear about Wilee though, hope everyone has remained cordial throughout this process. I think I'm counting on this game to come out way too much for my own good. I didn't realize how much I missed the game until I saw these last few developer videos and saw it's soooo close to coming back. Please make that happen!!

I just hope that TLOPO is still on track and coming out with alpha soon and that this doesn't affect that. I am sorry to hear about Wilee though, hope everyone has remained cordial throughout this process. I think I'm counting on this game to come out way too much for my own good. I didn't realize how much I missed the game until I saw these last few developer videos and saw it's soooo close to coming back. Please make that happen!!

Last edited:
Hey there,

I was curious as to what your plans are for moderating your game? As you've already seen from these forums and your newly hosted one, not everyone should be allowed to play on TLOPO and I was wondering as to how you planned on handling these less than pleasant folks.

Hey there,

I was curious as to what your plans are for moderating your game? As you've already seen from these forums and your newly hosted one, not everyone should be allowed to play on TLOPO and I was wondering as to how you planned on handling these less than pleasant folks.
Oh please. Everyone should be allowed to play TLOPO. Only actions done in-game should effect your ability to play. I'm sure if players break the rules in game they will be banned. If you go over to the IRC the rules are quite strict. I wouldn't worry about it... If anything I would worry about them being too proactive on banning people.

Hey there,

Umm... TLOPO does not have a forums, only a website for the game. All the forums that you've seen are hosted by 'fans.' (Quotes used because the game has not been released yet). Those fansites are not supported by anyone from TLOPO as far as I know.

Back