Urgent Update 2/13

I give credit to them for this. A lot have been complaining but hey did give everyone 7 days of unlimited that were taken away during the maintenances. They also had to go through a lot mental exhaustion trying to fix this which considering all the reactions of players, barely anyone says "Thank You Disney". In fact they are getting more complains about their missing stuff which they shouldn't. They even opened test and are working hard(worked on weekends) trying to make us happy so they do deserve some respect.

Now- Thank You Disney for bringing pirates online back to normal!
I do appreseat that you are sticking up for them but did you lose anything if you did than it is your own choce whose side you are on for me I lost a legandary sward el patrons sward so I am mad and I have a right to be mad as for them working on weekends that is the workers choce they do what they want they get payed so it is there jod or they lose money
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 6:02 PM):
I sent them a nice email and a bad one
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 6:03 PM):
The nice one wasen't very nice the mean one was very mean lol

I sent a lot and cursed them out as they deserved. they said they fixed the issue. That is bull. they gave up and did a system resotre wich in this case does not solve the problem.

the problem is still far from fixed this pretty much did nothing but make ppl angry
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM):
i lost a cursed blade sure it was worse than what im using but still!

I do appreseat that you are sticking up for them but did you lose anything if you did than it is your own choce whose side you are on for me I lost a legandary sward el patrons sward so I am mad and I have a right to be mad as for them working on weekends that is the workers choce they do what they want they get payed so it is there jod or they lose money
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 6:02 PM):
I sent them a nice email and a bad one
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 6:03 PM):
The nice one wasen't very nice the mean one was very mean lol
ok look its just a game and as leo stated they work hard to make the g work and chris 2 lost several weapons including several cursed blades but i dont care because disney is busting there butts to fix everything that screwed up and if you dont like them dont play its as simple as that there paying for seven days of unlimited theat we lost so if anything thank them they have several things on there plate that will make the game better in the long run so if u dont like it quit

Reactions: LEO
Are you kidding me. Who in their right mind would thank Disney. Thanks Disney for finally doing your job right and loosing all of our hard earned stuff. Let me tell you something computers do what they are told unless their is a virus someone added to it. But Disney says it had nothing to do with that. So it was Disneys fault someone over there made a mistake. And they were to lazy to figure out the problem so they did a system restore wich reverts all memory to that of a certain point. They do not deserve to be thanked because they are the ones who messed up. We pay to play not to earn stuff and have disney take it awazy from us cause they dont know how to do their job.
If it was as easy as you claim to solve or own/run a game maybe you wouldn't be playing pirates but you would be developing some MMO game of any kind. No one is perfect and everyone messes up once in a while. You got 7 days of free unlimited, so before calling anyone lazy consider yourself lazy since you seem so annoyed to try gaining/earning everything back in that 7 days.

Let me begging by saying that it does not matter if i lost anything or not and if you would like to know, I did lose a rumrunner's chart that i been looking for so long and didn't get to use it. Also i am not here to chose sides for players or Disney as its not in my interest however i do support what is reasonable. They did not work on weekends because they wanted but because the game was not working and still wouldn't be working if they didn't go to work last couple days.

If it was as easy as you claim to solve or own/run a game maybe you wouldn't be playing pirates but you would be developing some MMO game of any kind. No one is perfect and everyone messes up once in a while. You got 7 days of free unlimited, so before calling anyone lazy consider yourself lazy since you seem so annoyed to try gaining/earning everything back in that 7 days.

Let me begging by saying that it does not matter if i lost anything or not and if you would like to know, I did lose a rumrunner's chart that i been looking for so long and didn't get to use it. Also i am not here to chose sides for players or Disney as its not in my interest however i do support what is reasonable. They did not work on weekends because they wanted but because the game was not working and still wouldn't be working if they didn't go to work last couple days.
OMG DUDE I MADE IT CLEAR I DON"T GET ANYTHING I AM BASIC SO I AM ***** off IF THEY CAN"T GIVE ME MY SWARD BACK THEN WHAT CAN THEY DO??? TELL ME WHY CAN'T THEY????

OMG DUDE I MADE IT CLEAR I DON"T GET ANYTHING I AM BASIC SO I AM PI** off IF THEY CAN"T GIVE ME MY SWARD BACK THEN WHAT CAN THEY DO??? TELL ME WHY CAN'T THEY????
Relax mate, not gaining anything by yelling at me or anyone. If you are basic you cant use the sword but that doesn't matter. Also you should be able to find it again if you were able to find it during the past 7 days. Were you basic when you found it as well?
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 8:53 PM):
The reason they can't give some one something they lost is because there is thousands of players who would want the same and that means doing this one by one. Also they would have to close game again.

Relax mate, not gaining anything by yelling at me or anyone. If you are basic you cant use the sword but that doesn't matter. Also you should be able to find it again if you were able to find it during the past 7 days. Were you basic when you found it as well?
Ok you have problems I just lost my ultiment membership so I am now basic I am renuing my membership and I have a masterd sward the sward was THE LOST SWARD OF EL PATRON I can't get that anywhere I am mad you need to stop trying to make DISNEY LOOK GOOD THEY MADE A BIG MASTAKE ACCEPT THAT MATE and stop deffending them ok. Disney made a big mistake they can give me back my sward ok so I am not asking for something imposible and I do under stand that the game broke but they can still give me back the sward.
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 8:58 PM):
Im not takeing it out on others I am just telling them how angre I am and others are angre to so we should be able to talk If leo dosen't like it than he can just not be part of the conversation I am not mad at anyone on the thread or the forms I am mad at Disney becouse they took away my wepon all I am asking for is help getting it back. Thanks for understanding.
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 9:00 PM):
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 8:53 PM):
  1. The reason they can't give some one something they lost is because there is thousands of players who would want the same and that means doing this one by one. Also they would have to close game again.
Ok they should be able to return the Legandary Swards there arnt to many people who have them.

Back