Urgent Update 2/13

i know a bunch of ppl who lost cursed blades and a few who losta legendary cursed blade so im not just gonna sit around and do nothing need to make sure everyone goes to the new thread i posted get everyone to complain

I give credit to them for this. A lot have been complaining but hey did give everyone 7 days of unlimited that were taken away during the maintenances. They also had to go through a lot mental exhaustion trying to fix this which considering all the reactions of players, barely anyone says "Thank You Disney". In fact they are getting more complains about their missing stuff which they shouldn't. They even opened test and are working hard(worked on weekends) trying to make us happy so they do deserve some respect.

Now- Thank You Disney for bringing pirates online back to normal!

I give credit to them for this. A lot have been complaining but hey did give everyone 7 days of unlimited that were taken away during the maintenances. They also had to go through a lot mental exhaustion trying to fix this which considering all the reactions of players, barely anyone says "Thank You Disney". In fact they are getting more complains about their missing stuff which they shouldn't. They even opened test and are working hard(worked on weekends) trying to make us happy so they do deserve some respect.

its far from normal but yes i guess they deserve some respect

Oh yah thanks for nothing I lost stuff and I don't get anything sance I don't have untement acssess
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 5:51 PM):
So DIsney sucks for this and why thank them for bringing it back to normal thats the way it is supposed to be right

I mean they are the ones who benifit they get the money we just lose are stuff so THANKS FOR NOTHING DISNEY!!!!!!!!
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 5:54 PM):
They have to fix it or they lose money so we don't need to thanks them for that
And as I pointed out above they didnt fix it yet

I mean they are the ones who benifit they get the money we just lose are stuff so THANKS FOR NOTHING DISNEY!!!!!!!!

plus read the posts for the ship of the line pvp thread they dont rly put alot of work into things actually they prob could have fixed this problem without setting everything back a few days
EDIT (Feb 13, 2011 at 5:55 PM):
They have to fix it or they lose money so we don't need to thanks them for that
And as I pointed out above they didnt fix it yet

no they fixed the original problem but now they have a problem with the players loosing stuff no wait nvm lvl 0 glitch still here nvm what i said

Are you kidding me. Who in their right mind would thank Disney. Thanks Disney for finally doing your job right and loosing all of our hard earned stuff. Let me tell you something computers do what they are told unless their is a virus someone added to it. But Disney says it had nothing to do with that. So it was Disneys fault someone over there made a mistake. And they were to lazy to figure out the problem so they did a system restore wich reverts all memory to that of a certain point. They do not deserve to be thanked because they are the ones who messed up. We pay to play not to earn stuff and have disney take it awazy from us cause they dont know how to do their job.

Are you kidding me. Who in their right mind would thank Disney. Thanks Disney for finally doing your job right and loosing all of our hard earned stuff. Let me tell you something computers do what they are told unless their is a virus someone added to it. But Disney says it had nothing to do with that. So it was Disneys fault someone over there made a mistake. And they were to lazy to figure out the problem so they did a system restore wich reverts all memory to that of a certain point. They do not deserve to be thanked because they are the ones who messed up. We pay to play not to earn stuff and have disney take it awazy from us cause they dont know how to do their job.
Yes thank WIll did you send a complant

I sent a lot and cursed them out as they deserved. they said they fixed the issue. That is bull. they gave up and did a system resotre wich in this case does not solve the problem.

Back