Megathread White screen when loading

Same issue sadly, is there a rough estimate on when this white screen issue will be fixed? I cannot enter thieves den to continue along my sad 6% completion on Black Pearl Story, as well as trying to obtain my staff after finally grinding it out to lvl 30. Ive got everything turned down, graphics, sound off, the whole kit and kaboodle. I do appreciate y'all and how amazing this game has become over the years :,)

After I passed the launcher, the game would stop responding with a white screen. Sometimes but rather randomly it responds again but that takes ages. If I get past the loading screen and want to login ingame, either then it stops responding again or when I somehow manage to even enter the game, it would stop responding ALWAYS when I want to visit Tia Dalma again to get the compass after walking through the tunnel thats located at the graveyard in Port Royal. Without passing Tia Dalma, I cant continue on the story and thats sad because I am new and want to finally go on with the quests instead of being stuck :(

After I passed the launcher, the game would stop responding with a white screen. Sometimes but rather randomly it responds again but that takes ages. If I get past the loading screen and want to login ingame, either then it stops responding again or when I somehow manage to even enter the game, it would stop responding ALWAYS when I want to visit Tia Dalma again to get the compass after walking through the tunnel thats located at the graveyard in Port Royal. Without passing Tia Dalma, I cant continue on the story and thats sad because I am new and want to finally go on with the quests instead of being stuck :(

Oops, dunno why that sent twice, I'm sorry.

Whenever I try to get past the tunnel to find Tia Dalma, my game stops responding and it turns to a white screen. I cant seem to get past through it and it sucks because I cant continue on my questst :/ I tried disabling all sounds, disabled fancy loading screen, run as an administrator... nothing works ;-;

May not have posted or looked around enough for a work around but keep coming to a bug where in the tutorial whilst trying to access the Tia Dalma cutscene, the game doesn't respond and goes white every time. Wondering if anyone has fix for it yet. Thanks.
SAME!! I cant get past because it freezes EVERYTIME at Kings Run :/

May not have posted or looked around enough for a work around but keep coming to a bug where in the tutorial whilst trying to access the Tia Dalma cutscene, the game doesn't respond and goes white every time. Wondering if anyone has fix for it yet. Thanks.
Try turning off volume and sound effects (in-game). And when you do turn them off, restart the game. This has been known to fix that issue for a few people (it's worked for me, personally). I know it's inconvenient to not hear the voice of the cutscenes, but at least it might let you progress!

I've been trying and trying to enter the mine to continue the quest and i just freeze everytime. It wont even load into the mine i just get a black screen which is a nice change from the usual white screen that ive been getting LOL. Anyways any updates on these cave glitch fixes anytime soon? If theres like a rough estimate of time when they wikll be back to normal? Absolutely love being able to play again so I am thankful for all you guys do!

I've been trying and trying to enter the mine to continue the quest and i just freeze everytime. It wont even load into the mine i just get a black screen which is a nice change from the usual white screen that ive been getting LOL. Anyways any updates on these cave glitch fixes anytime soon? If theres like a rough estimate of time when they wikll be back to normal? Absolutely love being able to play again so I am thankful for all you guys do!
Hi Dave. Should we assume you've read through this topic thread already and tried the audio work arounds. If not, give some of the other threads in here a read, there's a few things to try while the staff is working this out. I don't believe it's possible to give any estimate of a fix happening.

When trying to get to Murky Hollow the screen turns white, then black, and then just stays at a white screen. Even if I wait a while it will not load. The game also lags sometimes and the ocean will turn black. I enjoy the game a lot but I can't finish a quest because I am unable to get into Murky Hollow.

White screen keeps appearing when I try to go in the place and I need this for my quest. I also crash sometimes when I go in caves. I tried turning off my audio but it doesn't work.

Ok I changed my server and it lets me enter the place but it crashes after I talk with the npc. I guess that still works!

Every time I enter Queen's Nest I crash after about a minute or so whether I'm doing nothing, walking or fighting something.

Back