Votes: 113 33.3%
  • Don't Care.

Votes: 28 8.3%
  • No.

Votes: 198 58.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You repeated yourself several times in your statement which makes me think you don't know what you're talking about and making a huge mountain over a mole-hill.

A stronger version of that weapon exists. However, I'm not even sure if it's programmed into TLOPO because I haven't seen it drop yet.
It exists, i have it.

I want to make my (possible) final post on this thread very simple and very clear.

I do not want trading for various reasons.

This is not the opinion of everyone but it is my opinion.

Overall the decision is not any of ours but the developers and they dont care what you want they want what they want and that is it. yes there may be issue with it at first but they will be worked out and perfect the trading system just like any other game. TBH i would be soo glad to see a trading system finally, for those of us who legitimately need help in the game, those who choose to abuse it can do that, that is on them and that is going to make them look bad, dont let what others might do affect how you experience the game.. If you dont want to trade then dont trade, simple as that... but like i said in the end the DEVs will do what they want and tbh more people would be FOR this than AGAINST it so regardless you aren't going to get your way.. deal with it or leave.. noone will miss you in the game community, because we will keep going on with what we were doing and playing the game to its full potential. but you do what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall the decision is not any of ours but the developers and they dont care what you want they want what they want and that is it. yes there may be issue with it at first but they will be worked out and perfect the trading system just like any other game. TBH i would be soo glad to see a trading system finally, for those of us who legitimately need help in the game, those who choose to abuse it can do that, that is on them and that is going to make them look bad, dont let what others might do affect how you experience the game.. If you dont want to trade then dont trade, simple as that... but like i said in the end the DEVs will do what they want and tbh more people would be FOR this than AGAINST it so regardless you aren't going to get your way.. deal with it or leave.. noone will miss you in the game community, because we will keep going on with what we were doing and playing the game to its full potential. but you do what you want.
Hey man, dial it back some? There's no need to be rude, and insulting to someone because their opinion is different than yours. And for the record, the devs aren't going to only add "what they want". If you think that, then you've been a done a huge injustice, by not being shown how great those guys are. This is a team that listens to the community, and takes everything to the drawing board, and works on a way to make as many people happy as possible. However, I digress. My point is, please don't be rude and disrespectful. Sure, I disagree with his points, but I'm not going to call him names, and be mean, the forums are supposed to be a friendly place, for civil and thought provoking discussions. Oh, and memes, of course. Just chill out mate :)

Overall the decision is not any of ours but the developers and they dont care what you want they want what they want and that is it.
Actual no that's not it. How long have you even been playing TLOPO? The developers have made countless decisions because people suggested them and because people wanted it. The big example of that is when so many people were complaining about saying bad words. They didn't want to be punished for something people couldn't see. TLOPO changed this so that they wouldn't. TLOPO can still see what you write though so if it was of bad intent you still will be punished.
TBH i would be soo glad to see a trading system finally, for those of us who legitimately need help in the game,
According to you the developers don't care what you think :p
those who choose to abuse it can do that, that is on them and that is going to make them look bad, dont let what others might do affect how you experience the game..
Let me give you an example. If I am a noob to the game and I just got a famed, yay! Someone else who knows what their doing tells me that rare is better than famed. We trade, I lost a famed because he/she tricked me. Here's another example. I am trying to PvP but the person I am Pvping is hacking and flying. I am sailing my ship but someone else blocks it. I am trying to talk but someone continues to disrupt my conversation.

Guess what. It's against the ToS to purposely disrupt another players experience. What someone else does can certainly affect my experience.
the DEVs will do what they want and tbh more people would be FOR this than AGAINST it
Correction: The developers will do what they see best. You could make that argument that more people are for it than against it, but I think the numbers are closer than you think.
.. deal with it or leave.. noone will miss you in the game community, because we will keep going on with what we were doing and playing the game to its full potential. but you do what you want.
Here's another response that makes me wonder why you made an account and came to an old thread and just attacked my post from months ago. Noone will miss me? With all respect, ask my friends or make a poll.[/quote]

this is a spicy shred

I personally would like to see trading implemented since there's a lot of things you could do with it. Players would become more interactive and there'd be a more stable economy. But there are some good points people made about why it would also be bad.

I personally would like to see trading implemented since there's a lot of things you could do with it. Players would become more interactive and there'd be a more stable economy. But there are some good points people made about why it would also be bad.

I agreee in that I wouldn't mind trading being added to the game. My husband and I were actually discussing about trading last night, and how it would be kind of neat to have it in the game.

I agreee in that I wouldn't mind trading being added to the game. My husband and I were actually discussing about trading last night, and how it would be kind of neat to have it in the game.
Not sure what happened here...

This thread was made months ago when there was a leaked video that seemed to indicate trading. It wasn't specified if it was TLOPO's property or not but most people assumed it was.

People argued violently for a while about it. It soon dialed down though and the thread served it's purpose and the thread was "dead".

Some random person who I don't know, and who obviously has no respect for me just made an account and (for some unknown reason) attacked a post that I made months ago. I defended myself, wondering why he attacked me. Now the thread was revived....????

Don't like trading? Don't trade. I fail to see how this is a difficult concept to understand. I also think this thread ought to be locked because it's run its course, and it's going to do nothing else but stir the proverbial pot more.
Well it does affect you because if you don't trade then other people will be getting much better items at a faster rate than you.

I do agree the thread has run its course and the "revive" post will just stir up trouble.

Well it does affect you because if you don't trade then other people will be getting much better items at a faster rate than you.

I do agree the thread has run its course and the "revive" post will just stir up trouble.

What do I care if other people get "better" items than me? I didn't realize this was a contest.

That just doesn't make sense to me.

Where are all these rare items coming from? And who's out there just giving these items away all the time?

My point is, looters will still be revered and important, and probably even more so, because those are gonna be the people that have all the rare items. I don't have time to loot all the time. I'm a full time college student, a part time worker (who works full time hours) and I'm also in a band. When I get on TLOPO, I don't want to spend my 2 or 3 hours that I can play, grinding for something that I probably won't find. For me, and I'm sure many others, it would be discouraging, and it would make the game boring for me. Why should I not be allowed to have any of the items I'd like to have? Looting is all based on chance. Luck of the draw. And for 7,594,271st time, people are still going to have to loot whatever they're going to use to trade. Sure there's a lot of super nice pirates out there, I would like to consider myself one of them, but I'm not just gonna give all my nice rare and valuable weapons away. That's just not gonna happen. Duplicates? Bet your rear I'm going to try to profit on that. And again, that means the other person in the trade is going to have to work for the gold or items they need to trade for my valuable item.

You... I like you. You make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back