Your Famed & Legendary Weapons

let's see i have El Patron's Cutlass, SharkFang Broadsword, Bruiser's Cutlass, Masterwork Cutlass, Seafang (of course) bejeweled Sabre, oh and Bitter End, Golden Charm, Gunner's Cannon Ram (which i felt being who Gunner is it should have been famed ), Cotton Swab Ram, no dolls blunders and lets see um Jungle throwing knives and Dagger of the Hawk idol ( all on Molly Ironscarlett) Holly only has Bruser's Cutlass and Seafang and Spinecrest no dolls blunders and daggers or throwing knives

well you have a cornucopia of famed items Will and possibly Legendary weapons that most pirates simply dream of having that would include me self
pirate.wink.gif

Congrats!
I had a famed cleanup a while ago.. Trashed all doubles, and all the ones I didn't like..
I went from.. ALOT to like around 30 :(

I keep having to throw away famed to make room for new ones. Luckily I got a bunch of knives on nightwolf wich I cudn't care less about and wud easily ba able to throw them away. The fact that my main pirate is so full of famed is the main reason I don't wanna play him cause I don't wanna have to throw any away. Once Nightwolf is full I'm gonna start using Old Bones It's gonna eventually be his turn to get me my famed. Unfortunatley track is starting next wed so I'm gonna be on even less for a few months.

I had a level 3 who got a rare outside of the Govenor's Mansion. The damage was 29 and the sword level requirement was 7. But, I forgot to take a screenshot!
facepalm.gif
Believe this or not, but I tell you it is true.
"I promise the promise of a pirate!"

:cannon::cannon::cannon::cannon::cannon::cannon::cannon::cannon:
Replies:

Views:
Wooo I wanted to thank you guys for helping make this thread started by me the most popular thread on this site. This thread has both the most views and replies by a lot.
Be sure to keep this thread at the number 1 spot by posting your famed and legendary weapons here.
:cannon::cannon::cannon::cannon::cannon::cannon::cannon::cannon:

I'm still looking for my ThunderSpine
With the leader boards on one side, I can't look for it long enough
I'm still hoping that gravedigger'll give me it :p

200px-Picture_5.png

My main goal is to get the legendary Thunderspine, mostly spend my time in the gold room in tormenta, it has proven luck, but haven't seen any sign of a legendary cursed blade yet, but got lucky getting the The Dark Mutineer, Golden Charm, Spinecrest Sword, Bejeweled Cutlass, Sacred Musket, Scoundrel's Pistol, Dagger of the Golden Idol, and Hex Guardian Doll over a span of 3 months, but i have received famed weapons around other places on tormenta, the other day i got the Bruiser's Cutlass from a Spineskull, the Tyrant Blade from a Molusk on the way to the gold room on the platform near the Kelpbrain bridge outside gold room, and Lucky Charm from a Brinescum, i also looted the Silver Freeze from the Thrall Captains along with the Sharkfang Blade.

Back