Release Notes 2017-7-12 tlopo-rc-v1.3.0

You continue to amaze me! On behalf of the community. THANK YOU! I appreciate all of your hard work... Just take a moment and just look back as recently as when the queue was introduced... What a massive improvement in so many areas since then! Thank you again! Well done! *raises a mug* Two armored thumbs up!
Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Can't wait to see this! My download is sooooo slow!! lol

Also I see that some things were fixed for the voodoo staff, but I couldn't get the staff unlock quest at level 30. Did this get fixed too?

whats the matter with it

If you hit an enemy once with your sword, every single attack you make after that will damage them as long as you swing when you see the red circle around their player model, no matter how far away you are. This has been a big problem with PVP, since you can be hit by people when they are completely out of your range. Adding slow effects back into PVP makes this even easier.

If you hit an enemy once with your sword, every single attack you make after that will damage them as long as you swing when you see the red circle around their player model, no matter how far away you are. This has been a big problem with PVP, since you can be hit by people when they are completely out of your range. Adding slow effects back into PVP makes this even easier.
Well that sucks. But bud guess what, u can play, I can't. Mac

The launcher says Mac users can't play right now... well neither can I and I'm using windows. I've crashed 5 or 6 times in a row now trying to get into the game, sometimes I can pick my character and click play and it crashes, or sometimes it crashes before I even get to the character screen. Can't currently play because I can't get into the game. Not really sure what's going on.. but it seems like this update messed a lot of stuff up :(

I am especially happy about open fire/take cover working properly. Although there has been one instance when i activated take cover, and it looked like it disappeared after a second or so, but im not sure if it actually stopped working.

Back