Have You Ever Been On The Actual POTC "ride?"

• Thread starter Shamus The Brute
  • Start date
The one time I went to disneyland when I still lived in the US, I only got to go to one part of the park, the one with the Twilight zone tower of terror. I havent gone to Disneyland, mainly cause I don't live in the US anymore, but maybe I will go to the one in Paris someday :D

I went to Disneyland in Paris when I was young. I wanted to board the ride, but I was too young back then. So, I didn't go on it.

I've been to both Disney Land and Disney World several times, I've had clam chowder at the Blue Bayou. The last time I went to DW I got to do the POTC ride like 5 times (yeah I'm bad like that), it is always a blast for me!

I've been to the Disneyland California one twice and the Eurodisney (back when it was called that) one as well. If I go to Disneyland again, Pirates of the Caribbean will be the first on my list (followed by the Peter Pan one) for nostalgic purposes.

IMG_2955.JPG
IMG_2957.JPG

I rode the one in Disney World just recently.

Rode the Disney World one not too long ago. The one in Disney World isn't as good as the one in Disneyland, which I've been on way too many times to count.

Looking forward to riding the one in Shanghai Disney. That one looks amazing!

Not sure if anyone has noticed disney will be changing the red head scene from the ride here is the current scene
View: https://youtu.be/w8uEVkd-NTQ
thats still in disneyland they will be changng it on 4/23/18 it will be down for a few months not sure how long here is the new scene they will change it to thats currently in Disneyland paris
View: https://youtu.be/MIe-IYbxiig

How can i ever forget that, was a little kid when i went with my sister, still young enough for it to be like magic. But the most memorable thing i remember about that day, was the standing, we were standing in line so long, a bird pooped on my sisters blouse, she was so MAD, and of course, i just thought that was so funny:D (just glad it wasn't me),..i mean what are the chances, that out of everyone, she gets pooed on,:woot: Yes, good memories.
Hilarious. And as you know, time moves differently when you're a kid at a magic time. It was probably like 33 minutes.

Have you EVER been on the actual Disneyland/Disneyworld :piratemickey: , "Pirates of the Caribbean," ride?

I can remember as a kid, "loving" the actual ride &, along with my cousin, would stand in line for the longest time, no matter how long it would take :)

- Sigh - "Good memories."
I've never been, would love to go and not as a bucket list either. Really, how far back is the first potc pirate ride at disneyland?

Back