MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skeleton Infestation Quest ! Yippee ! Yet to find a Shadow Crow usually towards Cutthroat area , Dread the 2 ships after that ( Cerberus & Blood Scourage ) with No site of the Crow ! I forget usually area for the 2 but they where North < ( Isla Cangrejos ) and South of Cutthroat > ( PDF )

Skeleton Infestation Quest ! Yippee ! Yet to find a Shadow Crow usually towards Cutthroat area , Dread the 2 ships after that ( Cerberus & Blood Scourage ) with No site of the Crow ! I forget usually area for the 2 but they where North < ( Isla Cangrejos ) and South of Cutthroat > ( PDF )
They aren't in the game yet. They only spawn as flagships and they have removed flagships for the time being because of a few bugs.

May get the Grenade Quest Tonight ( L19 ) Will See how mine goes ! Part III Fort Dundee ; 6 Barrels / 20 - Navy Vets / 4 Crates ~!

my biggest issue is when i log in i have my sword and pistol then when i log and and then back it there gone dunno why that is but it happens at least it saves my progress which is the flip side of it other than that is fine.

Player cards are messed up, the eyes on certain player cards look weird and the face of the player on the card looks completely different than the actual pirate
eyes.png

• Occasionally after successfully cheating in Blackjack the game (blackjack, not TLOPO) freezes and I have to leave the table and sit down again for a new hand. Havent tested it with Poker.
  • Very choppy NPC ship movement; they jitter all over the place and it's difficult to hit moving ships as they don't move smoothly
  • Game frequently crashes if I don't disable audio
  • The quest light beam is often inaccurate when the destination is in another area.
  • Possible issue with islands not being de-allocated from RAM; occasionally I'll tp to an island I've been to before in a play session and I just instantly appear there with no loading screen; could be cause for performance issues.
  • Docking at Kingshead and Padres del Fuego frequently lands you beneath the island
  • Using the sword may sometimes cause relentless spinning or inability to move
  • Only tested with throwing knives: the "mastered" label on the progress bar of a lvl 30 weapon flickers away each time you attack.

Game crashes when its on Padres Del Fuego loading screen, I tried changing the resolution, server and nothing seems to work :sigh:

Edit: It loads up to 100% and nothing

When docking at Tortuga, you end up being in the ground, swimming.

Also sometimes, you get stuck on a loading screen, but when I swing my sword, i can hear it, but i stay on the loading screen.

58014fe1d0864804afbc0094b5ba4c48.png

If it helps.

42d1f074e5f8409fb185563a219ca9e8.png

When returning to Tortuga, after plundering ships. This happens.

Last edited:
Here's a shot of the underworld at Padres. Seems there's a Veteran stuck in the muck down there. Also figured out how to do the grenade quest portion at Padres. Do only crates first, then barrels, then Veterans. Worked for me.
As for underwater foe, maybe we can come up with a weapon we can use in the water, like a spear or something. This way when we see one of these misplaced souls we can send them back so they re-spawn where they need to be.
screenshot_2017-01-04_08-44-07.jpg

Right now 9 o'clock hour mnt time zone. 5 exe. dc after only five minutes on... Graveyard glitch is back... Everytime i re-logged on i got the can't connect try again box. Got on and can't stay on for more than 5 minutes...Pardon me it was the 8 am hour

I got one wire from a crate in Fort Dundee. After that every crate I search says "nothing of interest." I have tried searching yesterday and today. I have also changed server and logged off and relogged several times.

I crashed randomly in potion making. If I can, I will attach a log of the command prompt.

Attachments

• Pirates Crash Log 1 (@Potions).txt
    42.6 KB · Views: 100
Still have one pirate who is stuck in Padres. Try to log in and it loads to 100% but the actual game never shows up. It's stuck on the loading screen for several weeks now. Created new pirate and am afraid to go to Padres for the quests (all of my quests need me to go there now). Does anyone know if they are working on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back