MEGATHREAD: Misc. Bugs/Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that TLOPO Beta is Reopen, please use this thread to report any

glitches and bugs

The game is in Beta so as you report issues, please be patient. The TLOPO team has put so much work and effort into getting the game off the ground and onto the high seas! As you find issues, report them here so the team is made aware of them.

Please list as much detail as possible as to your location, what you are trying to do, and if there is an error code.

Note: PLEASE do not use this thread to hold discussions.
Thanks!
Do you know of some way to add the actual log report to a in game feedback report?
I think the actual log at the moment of bug or glitch would be more beneficial than me just commenting about drowning under yet another island over and over.
Thanks.

Carver in the faithful bride must still be ducking out to visit other islands, sometimes he shows on tracker on Tortuga like a good bartender...sometimes elsewhere...even visiting a winsome wench at the tatt parlor!! But if you go to the Faithful Bride he will def be there to turn in your quests. (only npc I know of thats still woogily on tracker)

Noticed when using right click to move the camera around, it likes to float downwards after panning the camera upwards. Annoying most of the time but hindering when trying to aim. Tested with two different mice and same for both.

talking to tia about voodoo doll, Crashed one me. also when crashing on a Quest turn in, Story Progression cutscenes are skipped and Quest progress is auto updated.

As well as 30% glitch. x2

Royal Caverns: Upon Entering it it crashes.

Last edited:
Is this happening to anyone else? because after seeing all the release notes and not playing for 2 months I feel like nothing has changed, No matter how many time i tp or port onto an island i always spawn underneath it and its getting frustrated alongside me disconnecting every few minutes. Kind of a bummer because I thought they fixed this :/

This occasionally happens to me too. However, what I do is if it's a main island (Tortuga, Port Royal, Padres) I just log out then back in. This issue happens quite frequently but you could also get around it by using the dockworker. It's mostly porting from ships that causes it. Lastly, the main islands seem to mostly work, but Devil's Anvil is one island I know for sure NEVER works.

Now that TLOPO Beta is Reopen, please use this thread to report any

glitches and bugs

The game is in Beta so as you report issues, please be patient. The TLOPO team has put so much work and effort into getting the game off the ground and onto the high seas! As you find issues, report them here so the team is made aware of them.

Please list as much detail as possible as to your location, what you are trying to do, and if there is an error code.

Note: PLEASE do not use this thread to hold discussions.
Thanks!
When sailing (so far all 3 times i have sailed) the game shutsdown.

I have noticed several issues while sailing.
1. The ocean is very very empty
2. Ships do not respawn
3. Only a hand full of ships are spawned in when you spawn on your ship
4. Most player ships spawn in and just sit where they were spawned at
5. Flag ships sink (not by a player sinking it) when you see them but the name tag stays there
6. While on other peoples ships everything works but after a few minutes my game shuts down
7. Loading screens between places take for ever (that is okay tho)

I can handle island fazing and long load screens but what I have an issue with is, I can not progress because the open seas are broken at the moment. I tried to switch servers but that did not work. I will be patient and understanding but i hope these are fixed ASAP.

2. Ships do not respawn
5. Flag ships sink (not by a player sinking it) when you see them but the name tag stays there
6. While on other peoples ships everything works but after a few minutes my game shuts down

I can handle island fazing and long load screens but what I have an issue with is, I can not progress because the open seas are broken at the moment. I tried to switch servers but that did not work. I will be patient and understanding but i hope these are fixed ASAP.

I forgot one thing. While i was on another players ship, it seemed like lots of ships double spawned on top of eachother.

I forgot one thing. While i was on another players ship, it seemed like lots of ships double spawned on top of eachother.

2. Ships do not respawn

relogging my character fixed all issues but my game still shut down while on another players ship

Idk if I'm just doing this wrong or if there's an actual bug but I can't click on players to invite them to a crew, add them as a friend etc. Is this happening to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back