MEGATHREAD: Quests - Misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main character has disappeared since the updates yesterday. I started a new one and i am stuck at the starter mission, killed 2 navy cadets and it says return to Unknown Townfolk? Elizabeth Swan will not respond. mission says complete? Who is "Unknown Townfolk" Also yes i have mailed a report

My main character has disappeared since the updates yesterday. I started a new one and i am stuck at the starter mission, killed 2 navy cadets and it says return to Unknown Townfolk? Elizabeth Swan will not respond. mission says complete? Who is "Unknown Townfolk" Also yes i have mailed a report
Have you gotten any reply from the team yet?

Still have no solution to this problem? Should i create yet another character?

Have you gotten any reply from the team yet?
The pirate shouldnt have been deleted, it appears that you lost it due to an error. I do not see it in your account.

I am afraid we cannot recover this pirate for you, but I assure you that the chances of this happening again are near to 0.

But it stinks that you had her leveled up so much and now that's just gone.
I know had a bunch of cool stuff too, all the code things, Valentines rewards and all the outfits from Feb, March,April etc. lots of $$. and Weapons. :(. Was looking forward to Padres and my Staff Quest!

Pressing Esc key during Barbossa's Grotto cutscene (for pistol) crashes the game.

The game crashes at the end of the cutscene regardless of whether I skip it or not.

I have been stuck on BP quest line for 3 weeks now. I'm almost lvl 30 and I got to 18% of the BP quest line.

I have at the moment the quest Cassandras Rings 0 of 4 and was only given 1 part ( Cassandra's Earings).

All other quest fix when I log out and back in but this won't change. Is there anything that can be done? Or will I work my character up to find out I have to start all over again?

I have been stuck on BP quest line for 3 weeks now. I'm almost lvl 30 and I got to 18% of the BP quest line.

I have at the moment the quest Cassandras Rings 0 of 4 and was only given 1 part ( Cassandra's Earings).

All other quest fix when I log out and back in but this won't change. Is there anything that can be done? Or will I work my character up to find out I have to start all over again?
Hiya Rarity, this is Tina, say hi to James for us? ;)

screenshot_2017-06-14_06-53-00.jpg

El Patron's lost weapons quest won't tell me what i have to do, I'm at the 75% complete and i have the map and killed the men but it doesn't say what else to do

FYI The Tia Doll quest where you have to get the spanish armor from a Conquistador on Cutthroat is not working. The yellow indicators are there, but when I kill the conquistador there is no credit. Also, when I visit the Ratskellar and attempt to pick up a quest from one of the bartenders the game crashes. Thanks for you hard work.

FYI The Tia Doll quest where you have to get the spanish armor from a Conquistador on Cutthroat is not working. The yellow indicators are there, but when I kill the conquistador there is no credit. Also, when I visit the Ratskellar and attempt to pick up a quest from one of the bartenders the game crashes. Thanks for you hard work.
for the tia quest you have to kill the boss for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back